Chapter 15 (I Wont Forget You)

Tzuyu's POV

"Damn it!" I shouted at myself. I'm alone in the dorm right now.

I called one of the guys. "Hey boss" one of the guys namely jimin said.

I smirked. "Y/N's awake now what i want you to do is kill him straight and if you don't i'll make you all regret it specially your Idol Work" i said making him sigh.

"What if we didn't kill him can we just put him back to a coma like we did like a year ago" he said I thought for a while.

"I decided that you can just do what you can to stop nayeon and Y/N i want nayeon as mine m'kay" i demanded. "Yes boss" he said. I ended the call

~FLASHBACK~

I Was walking on the streets to see 7 looking idols robbing someone.

I smirked knowing i could black mail them for me and nayeon.

"Hey stop right there" i said making them look at me.

They we're about to run while the guy the was robbed ran.

"No need to run but before i report you to the police i'll give you a choice Make me your leader and follow what i say or get arrested and loose your job Bts" i said smirking.

They looked at me shocked. But they nodded eventually.

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

~TIME TRAVEL~ (THE NEXT 2 DAYS)

Your POV

Me and nayeon we're going great so far. We cuddled when we had the time.

I smiled sitting at the long couch nayeon and twice was working on there schedule.

I had the guards to guard outside (NOT SO MANY GUARDS LIKE 3 OR 5 NOT LIKE THE GUARDS ON THE OTHER HOUSE)

I was laying down the couch and playing something on my digital laptop that just popped out once i entered a code.

(😂😂😂3045 PEOPLE JK JK😂😂😂)

When i looked at the CCTV camera on the backyard to see 2 guys with guns and is covered.

I swiped the screen as it closed calling the guards. "Yes sir" they said.

"Guards the house every single corner and sides of the house watch out there's an intruder" i said getting a pistol and putting it on my pocket.

They reloaded there guns and started highly guarding the house.

With there guard dogs. I called my husky. And pet him. Acting normal.

Not until both of the intruders sneaked attacked me. The guards pointed there guns

While the first guy pointed the gun on my head. It was a shotgun. While the other guy pointed a machine gun at them.

The dogs started howling while my husky was shot.
I widened my eye's at i saw my dog there crying all bloody.

I kicked the guys gun and kicked there face with a roundhouse kick on both there faces.