Chapter 20 (Finding Out)

Mina's POV

I was with my other boyfriend bambam  at the cafe.

You could say we are on a date. "Mina when will you break up with that Y/N rich guy?" He said sipping his ice americano.

"Once I get the money I want" i said holding his hand.

(FACT: BOTH OF THEM ARE GOOD AT BALLET)

He sighed taking his hand away. "How come you still love him" he said standing up.

I standed up and clinged to his arm. "I dont love him" i said while he looked at me.

"Let's talk at my place you have a lot of explaining to do" he said going out of the cafe.

We went to his own house and entered then sat on the couch.

"What will I explaine?" I questioned very confused.
He placed a folder on the coffee table.

"Open that and explaine" he said rubbing his face in fraustration.

I opened it to see pictures of me and Y/N at our vacation and him proposing.

And me and Y/N having sex. "I can explaine this" i said while he looked at me.

"Then Explaine this is piece of shit! Why we're you having some dirty fucking ass sex with that asshole Y/N?!" he shouted sighing.

"That's not true" i lied

YOUR POV (HEHEHEHEHE)

I saw zack in a black shirt with pants and leather boots and sunglasses. "Wow you never dressed like that" i said making him face palm.

Nayeon was just looking at him. "Hi nayeon i'm zack Y/N's friend" he said politely offering a hand.

She handshaked zack. "Wow" is all she could say. I chuckled.

He took of his sunglasses showing his green eye's. "Why did you call me?" He said looking at me.

"I need you to hack on mina's phone" i said he looked at me shock.

"Anything wrong?" He said i sighed. "Just do what i told you pls" i said he nodded.

We went to the room he usually use in my house when he hacks.

He entered the code and scanned his eye then went inside me and nayeon following behind.

The door automaticly closed. He sat down his chair.

And started doing things. (I CANT TELL YOU HOW TO HACK SINCE WATTPAD MIGHT BAN MEH)

"Here's Mina's phone" he said while we both look at the password.

"Can you crack the password?" I said he nodded entering the password which was my birthday.

He went for the messege's.
"Who's this?" Zack pointed to the one nicknamed.

'My Perfect boyfriend'. "Can you open that" i said he nodded opening it.

"Bambam?" i said he nodded. "Check his profile" i said he nodded opening his profile. "from got7 from my uncle's company" i said while nayeon was shock to see her friend bambam was with mina.

I called mina. 

You

Mina