Chapter 19 (Worried)

Your POV

I got a call from mina. I rushed to the hospital that was also owned by my dad

And look at the members who where worried as fuck right now.

Mina was fighting with tzuyu. I runned to mina. "Y/N" mina said hugging me. I can feel her scars.

"What happened to you?" I said worried. "Her and tzuyu got into a fight" Sana said making me confused.

Suddenly the doctor went out. We both rushed to the doctor.

"She loss a lot of blood" the doctor said making me think of a solution right away.

"I'll give her some of my blood we're the same blood type" i said bravely earning a worried mina.

"What?!" She said the doctor nodded. "Let's go to the next room if you want miss mina follow us" the doctor said we rushed to the other room.

And quickly but throughly took some of blood out of me.

After that. "You can rest here for now sir since a lot of blood was taken from you, you could feel a little dizzy but thank you for saving i'm nayeon" he said rushing out of the door.

Mina holded my hand tightly. "Why did you have to do that? You know i could donate my blood for her not you" she said worried.

"I know i know i just dont want you to loose you blood because you will need that when we have a baby" i said making her blush and earning a soft smack at my shoulder.

I chuckled. "You looks so cute when you blush" i complimented letting her lay beside's me.

I hugged her closing my eye's feeling her warmness. "I love you Y/N" she said kissing my cheek. "I love you much more~" i said kissing her nose making her giggle.

We both droze of cuddiling and feeling each other's warm embrace.

I got woke up by a soft open from the door. Mina was snoring so softly maming me not wake her up but just look at the door to see tzuyu.

"What time is it" i whispered while mina cuddled with me tighter still snoring softly.

"5:30 Am Mina unnie has a schedule with us oppa" chaeyoung said and was about to touch mina to wake her up but i stop her.

"I'll wake her up wait for both of us outside" i said chaeyoung nodded leaving both of us.

I feel so tired and sad that mina has to go and work but i have to wake her up it's already 6:00 Am now.

"Mina~" i said kissing her forehead. She opened her eye's and cutely rubbed her eye's.

"Good Morning~" she said with aegyeo that made me so soft right now.

"You have to go home now" I said while she fully opened her eye's. "But I-" i cut her off.

"You have to that's your work" I said earning a pout from her. "If you dont go and finish your schedule no kisses and cuddling for a week" i lied smirking when she standed up immediately 

I standed up stretching my arms. "Let's go meet the members there" I said holding her hand interwining it 

We went outside to see the doctor who just got out off nayeon's room. "How's nayeon?" i said worriedly. "She's still unconscious and need rest" he said leaving.

We went to the van and let go of mina's hand. She pouted "Dont let go" she said i laughed a little. "I have too also in the article mina's fiance is a anonymous guy so dont tell or slip a single word about me" i said they nodded.