Chapter 16 (New Start)

(IF YOU ARE CONFUSE AFTER READING THE STORY CHECK THE NOTE AND WHILE YOUR AT IT
PRESS THE STAR TO VOTE IT MEANS A LOT😂😂 WELL GET BACK TO READING😂 HOPE YOU ENJOY😊)

YOUR POV

I looked at him confused. "I dont remember having a friend like you" i said throwing one of my knifes

Almost hitting his shoulders. I purposly missed. To scare him.

I smirked and took another knife and played with it while zack was looking at me amused.

"Explaine before i kill you" i said looking at him with a sly smirk still playing with my knife.

"I'm your friend" he said clearly lying. I chuckled while zack completly planned how to attacked that guy and started running on the walls and headlocking the guy.

"Dont choke him that" i said while he nodded. I pointed the sharp knife on the guys chin.

He gulped. "I'm glad you did'nt kill sebastian" i said smirking devilishly.

"Let him go I'll give you this as a final warning" i said bruising his arms. While he screamed as blood drips down.

I sighed. "This is'nt fun now that your screaming" i said dissapointed and face palming.

"Even if you call the police no one will believe you" i said coldly then zack let go of him as he runned.

"Look at this mess" i said opening my laptop that was shown in the air.

"This will do" i said closing the laptop once the house was finished cleaning.

"Let's just pretend nothing happened" he said laughing. I chuckled nodding my head.

"Leggo eat!" I said half shouting while he shakes his head

~TIME TRAVEL~ (2 YEARS LATER)

I woke up seeing my girlfriend smiling (DID'NT SEE THAT CUMING HUH?😂😂😂)

While snuggiling on my neck. "Aegyeo~ I love you" i said smiling brightly.

"I love you too" she said smiling widely. "You look so hot this morning" i said making her blush.

"Y-yah!!! Stop teasing me" she said blushing deep red making me smirk.

"Unless you give me your good morning kiss" i said as she nodded kissing me.

I kissed back then pulled away. I standed up and helped her stand up.

I kissed her cheek and got ready. "Sebastiannnnn" i whined while he face palmed.

"What now?" He said rolling his eyes. "Scheduleeeeeee" i said energeticly.

After working out. "Babe can you give me water pls?" I said as she nodded getting water and giving it to me.

I chugged it down and changed my clothes. I opened the door to the passenger seat she chuckled and entered.

I closed the door and runned to the driver seat and started driving.

"Where are we going?" She said holding my free hand that was just on my lap.

(THE CAR IS AUTOMATIC NO NEED TO CHANGE THE GEAR WITH YOUR HANDS)

"You'll see later" i said smiling still eyes on the road.