Chapter 5 (Plan)

Nayeon's POV

I woke with tzuyu on my right sleeping. Wait where cuddling.

I slowly moved out my bed.
'The fuck happened yesterday' i thought looking at her while holding my forehead.

"Nayeon~" she said rubbing her eye's. "Tzuyu let's get to the point why are we cuddling?" I questioned looking at her.

"I don't know unnie all I remembered was i accidentally fell asleep" she said sitting down.

"Be honest with me do you like me you've been acting weird" i said looking at her suspiciously

She started blushing. "W-what w-who told y-you that?" She questioned.

I face palmed. "You can be a pabo sometimes you know?" I said shaking my head.

"Y-yeah but y-you have Y/N oppa right?" She said scratching her nape.

I nodded. "Sorry tzuyu find someone else there's so many great guys and girls out there better than me at least" i said getting a head ache.

"T-that will take a long time" she said looking at me. I sighed in stress.

"Take your time but remember i cant have you i have Y/N i'm sorry again" i said leaving the room

Tzuyu's POV

'That Y/N really is on the way of my love nayeon and me' i thought my blood boiling.

Once nayeon was out of the room. I quickly stoodd up. "He thinks he could get away from me even if he's older I don't give a fuck he should remember I DON'T SHARE MY PROPERTY" i said to myself smirking.

'Get ready Y/N there will be something on your way' i thought to myself.

Leaving the room. "Hey tzuyu wassup?" Dahyun said putting her right hand to my shoulder.

"Nothing much just got rejected by nayeon" i said normally.

"Ouch! That must hurt" she said patting my head. "Dont worry i can have her Remember dahyun I dont ever share what's mine" i said making her stop.

"OmO that made me shiver" she said. I laughed. "It's not like your nayeon" i said walking away from dahyun.

'I'll only love nayeon no one else i'll kill Y/N' i thought smirking

Your POV

I woke up from a nap. 'That was a nice rest' i thought stretching my arm.

I called nayeon (THIS TIME IT'S ENGLISH ONLY BCS I DONT WANNA HAVE A HARD TIME😂😂)

You = Norm
Nayeon = Bold

Hey nayeon

Hey baby you okay there?

Yeah how are you there?

I'm good i was sick yesterday and tzuyu confesses to me

Oh you okay now? And what did you do to tzuyu?

I'm okay now I rejected her in a nice way

Oh My bunny is loyal

Only for her prince charming

Wow i gotta go talk to you later bunny Saranghe~

Nado Saranghe bye~💖

I ended the call smiling widely. I changed my clothes and looking  the house.

I went outside to see guards surronding the house inside and out.

'Is there something really dangerouse that my dad putted guards here' i thought sighing.

"Sir Why are you outside?" He said in a serious tone. I look at him. "Mind to tell me why there are so many guards here?" I said. While he looked at me coldly.

"Sir we cant tell you that it's against your dad's rules" he said. I sighed walking away from him.

'What to do in this giant house?' I said looking around to see a room full of military stuff like guns bombs grenade's.

'The fuck is this room' i thought getting a sniper (Remington 700 People)

I went outside with the gun to be runned by the guy i talked to in the front gate.

"What are you doing with that sir Y/N you cant touch that" he said trying to get the gun.

I dodge his hands. "I know how to use a gun" i said remembering i went to military.

He stopped. "Show me your badge before i let you" she said coldy.

'Does this guy even now i'm a Lieutenant general a higer rank than him' i thought showing my badge.

"Now will you stop" i said putting my badge on my pocket.

He nodded. I sighed going to the fire range. 'I havent had a hold of a gun for so long now' i thought shooting at the head of the dummy without aiming it.

(WOW READERS ARE COOL HERE ALSO😂😂😂)

after shooting a few more times i put the gun back the room and went to the cinema room

And watch a movie eating my favorited food and my favorite drink.

'I have a bad feeling about living here'

(SO IT'S ALMOST HAPPENING

WHAT WILL HAPPEN???)

-MYSTERIOUS😈😂