Chapter 8 (Letting go)

Nayeon's POV
I Woke up with jihyo by my side. I smiled but then i remembered Y/N.

I Don't want to cheat on Y/N but i guess this is the best decision for me.

I called Y/N

You = norm
Nayeon = Bold

Hey my cute bunny wassup~?

Hey Y/F/N (Your first name)

*Silence for 10 seconds*

What's wrong you never called me now in my first name?

Let's get to the point...

*Silence for a minute*

What point? Don't tell me you-

Let's Break Up.

I ended the call after that. I felt a my heart aching. "Nayeon?" Jihyo said hugging me.

"I broke up with him" i said hugging back tightly. "Why?" Jihyo said confused
"I cant cheat on Y/N but i wanna be with you" i said shedding a tear.

Jihyo wiped my tear away and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away smiling.

I hugged her tightly making both of us fall to the bed.

MEANWHILE (YOUR POV😭😭)

I tried calling nayeon again I repeat TRIED but she wont answer.

I went to my bed. "WHY?!" I shouted throwing my phone across the wall.

I started throwing everything in the room out of anger.

'Why nayeon' i thought punching wall shedding a tear.

"I thought you love me" I said kicking the bed. Sebastian ran up to me.

When i'm about to break the windows. "Y/N what happened your bloody" he said looking at my fist.

"It's none of your business sebastian" i said trying to escape his grip.

"No" he said plainly. "Nayeon..." i said and started crying.

My poor heart was broken into piece's that cant be put back together.

Sebastian let go of me. "Nayeon?" He questioned after rushing to get me water.

I broke the glass making my hands bleed. "Yeah nayeon the one i love so much broke up with me" i said gripping my hair.

"What did i do wrong?" I said sighing at what i did.

"Call someone who can Repair this I don't want to talk to anyone for now" i demanded he nodded.

TIME TRAVEL~ AFTER REPAIRING (2 HOURS)

I went to my room to see it good as new. I locked my door.

'It's only been a week and this happened' i thought sighing.

I went and dropped down the bed.

Tzuyu's POV

I got a call from the guy i send to Y/N to threatend him.

~After The Call~

I went to the couch. 'Why did'nt he kill that Y/N already' i thought in deep thought when suddenly chaeyoung went to me.

"Whatchu thinkin'? You seem to space out alot now" she said drinking water.

"It's nothing unnie" i said going to the maknae's room and went to my bed.

And closed my eye's.

When suddenly dahyun budged inside the room and went to me.

"Yeah dahyun unnie?" I questioned sitting down.
"Any prob?" I continued looking at her

Catching her breath. "N-nayeon unnie and J-jihyo unnie is L-lost" she said between breaths.

I quickly standed up. "What did you look for both them now unnie?" I said worried.

She nodded. "We checked the park and both of there individual favorite place" she said.

I putted my mask hat jacket and shoe's on. "Wait here i'll find them" i said going outside the dorm.

'Where could they be' i thought to myself going to a park that me and nayeon secretly go to sometime's in the secret hide out.

To see.....

(CLIFF HANGER)

THAT'S ALL😂😂
-MYSTERIOUS😈😂