Chapter 7 (Injured)

Nayeon's POV
I went to the kitchen getting water. "Nayeon you okay you seem not to be happy" jihyo said looking at me worried.

"I'm okay dont worry" i said chugging the water down my throat.

My head ache is still here. "My head hurts" i said looking at jihyo.

"I have medicine at our room let's go and you can rest there" jihyo said. I nodded

"Thanks" i said shortly then followed jihyo to our room.
She gave me the medicine and layed me down her bed.

(WHAT WILL YOU DO😏😏 OH YEAH I'M THE ONE WRITING😂😂😂😂)

"I owe you one" i said smiling then closed my eye's travelling to my dreamland

Jihyo's POV

I smiled at how nayeon was cute when she sleeps. But i'm worried at her at the same time

Since i love her. But being a leader means i cant love anyone here it might effect the group me and my members work hard for.

I unconsciously leaned in and kisses nayeon. But the shocking thing is she kissed back holding my neck.

Pulling me on top of her. I pulled away standing up she chuckled.

"I love you too jihyo" she said hugging me tightly. I looked at her shock.

"You have Y/N" i said worried. "Dont worry about him" she said making me more shocked.

"If that's what you say" i said smiling hugging back. (I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED SOMETHING😂😂😂)

"Now go to sleep you have to rest your still sick" i said thanking the lords that i can take care of nayeon while the others are going to there schedules well i'm god jihyo as they like to call me or thomas.

Now before we continue. Jihyo speaking at you readers.

I would like you to support the ship plssssss~~~*Does aegyeo*

Also i hope you had fun with this book that our author nim made~!¡

Let's get back to the story

Nayeon drozed off.

YOUR POV

I woke up with a band aid in my stomach and to see my good friend more like my 2nd father sebastian.

"You okay Y/N?" He said worried. I nodded smiling.
"Yes dad" i said jokingly.

He rolled his eye's. "I'm just your butler" he said chuckiling.

"Yeah dont tell anyone about this" i said getting out my bed.

"Dont stand up yet your badly injured" he said. I laughed.

"It's just a stab" i said putting a t shirt on. "But still" he said i laughed again.

"No need to worry about me i'm a okay" i said making a okay sign while going out the door.

To see guards all over the place there's 5 guards in my side right now.

"Just because someone attacked me doesnt mean i have to be surrounded with guards" i said rolling my eye's. The guards ignored it.

"Sebastian can you cook me food i'm starving to death" i said hesring my stomach growl.

He laughed and nodded. I went outside to see more than 50 guards surrounded outside and inside the front gate of the house it's like a circle of guards with machine guns.

While in the room there we're more than 40 guards. "The fuck happened why is there more than normal ratio guards" i said looking at the guy infront of the gate.

"We need more soldiers bcs you have been attacked" he said then went back to work.

"It's just one person and this is like Soooo many guards" i said face palming while the other is holding my hurt and hungry stomach.

"Food is ready sir Y/N" sebastian said laughing. "Your glad i cant run" i said teasingly.

I ate steak with lemon juice and fried rice.

After that i went to the couch laying down there. "Why are you laying there you should do that at a bed not a sofa" sebastian said face palming.

I laughed and stand up. "Yes sir" i said going to my room. "Yah!!!!" He said down stairs i chuckled and went to my bed laying down.

And drozing off.

(IS THIS GOOD?

I THINK IT'S SHORT😅😅)

-?????