Chapter 21 (Love & Hate)

Mina's POV.

I called the ambulance while they got here after a 5 minute delay
(K.A.R.M.A)

After getting there they rushed him to the E.R. 'God that Y/N called me a whore' i thought crying.

I didn't call the members since i don't want them to know about me and bambam's relationship.

The doctor went outside gladly this wasn't Y/N's dad hospital.

"Doc what happened?" I said he looked at me with a mysterious aura.

"He has a few broken bone's he has to stay here for 2 weeks and he might loss a few memories i guess if he had a fight because of how hard the other person punch him.

He loss some blood but gladly it wasn't too late" he said leaving me.

I sighed in relief. I called jackson after calling them i waited for them.

Finally they rushed to me. "What happened to bambam?" Mark said worriedly.

"He has to stay here for 2 weeks because of me" i said holding both my legs crying.

While the 6 members comforted me. 'I was a jerk i know what i did was wrong' i thought to myself crying harder.

TZUYU'S POV

Nayeon was still not home. She broke up with me I don't know the reason.

"Jihyo unnie where's mina unnie and nayeon unnie?" I said worriedly.

"I think mina is with bambam hanging out and nayeon is at Y/N oppa's place" she guessed

The members and me also known that nayeon was now out of the hospital.

"Y/N oppa's place?" I questioned she nodded. "I think so" she said going back to her V-Live solo.

I went to dahyun and momo to regret everything i saw.

Both of them half naked momo on bottom dahyun on top.

"Yah!!!!" I shouted covering my eye's. Dahyun and momo covered both of them with a blanket.

The members forgave me after a few weeks. "Tzuyu out of the room!!!!" Dahyun shouted. I went out of the room to bumped into the members.

I opened my eye's to see them taking some pictures. "Thanks tzuyu i got pictures of dahyun and momo having some heated action" jungyeon said smirking.

I nodded awkwardly going out to get some fresh air.
Since it's 11:56 PM.

I went to a swing and sat there. I saw jihyo going somewhere in the park.

I followed her to see a beautiful view of seoul. I sat besides her.

She didn't notice my presence. I sighed. "Jihyo unnie" i said earning me a startled jihyo.

"Yes tzuyu?" She said looking back at the view. "This is a nice view" i said looking at the view also.

"This is where i go when i'm heartbroken or depressed or sad or any negative things" she said hugging her legs.

"What do you feel right now?" I questioned confused.

"Why do you want to know?" She questioned. "Because your my friend" i said looking at her.

"I feel depressed" she said then i back hugh her sitting right behind her.

She held my other hand that was hugging her. "Hate comments keep on coming here and there all of them are because of me" she said holding my hand tightly.

"Hey hey dont care about them people like them just wants us to feel sad and to lower our self esteem you have to ignore them think about our fans our once's they love you i love you"i blurted out the last part.

She looked at me. I blushed deep red. "W-what?" She stuttered looking at me widening her eye's (DAMN BIG EYE'S)

"N-nothing u-uhm F-f-forget ab-bout t-that" i stuttered standing up looking away.

I was about to leave when she holded my wrist (*CUE THE KOREAN LOVE CLICHE MUSIC*)

"Liar" she said then kissed me roughly making me fall down with her ontop of me.

I opened my mouth a little once she bited my lip. When we heard a gasped.

We both pulled away with a little saliva on our mouths dripping.

I wiped it off. To see Hyeyeon. "Uhm hello" i said bowing.

"Hi i'm sorry for interrupting i bought bread and gum" She said putting the food on the gladly clean grass.

We ate up. "So are you a couple now??!!!" She shouted. I covered her mouth earning a jelouse glare from jihyo.

"Oh come on shut up" i told her hugging jihyo so she could calm down and not smack a bitch.

"Dont touch her she's mine i dont share my property" jihyo blurted out hugging me tightly while giving Hyeyeon a death glare.

The three of us laughed after wards

(A SHORT CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL😂😂😊)

-MYSTERIOUS