Chapter 10 (Inlove Again????)

Nayeon's POV

I suddenly dropped my phone in shock. While Jihyo looked at me worried after she picks my phone on the floor.

"Babe you okay?" She said in a worried tone. "Y-yeah J-just A P-problem" i stuttered suddenly in tears.

Jihyo quickly hugged me and bringed me to the nearest bathroom locking the door.

"What happened?" She said wiping my tears. "Y-Y/N" i cried loudly forgetting about jihyo being my lover.

"W-what about him?" She questioned. "H-he doesn't remember me now" i hugged her while crying after what i said.

------------------ERROR---------------
----------------------------ERROR-----
----ERROR-----------------------------
-------------------ERROR--------------
------------------ERROR---------------
JIHYO'S POV

I Felt heart broken. 'Does nayeon love Y/N again?' I thought sighing secretly and pats nayeon's back.

"Nayeon do you still love Y/N?" I ask while looking at her.

She nodded. I smiled fakingly holding my tears back. I feel my heart torn.

"O-oh let's go back to the dorm" i said she nodded.

~AT THE DORM~

I went to my room and locked the door. I went to my bed crying on my pillow.

'Nayeon you liar i hate you' i thought crying harder.

Not caring about the members knocking on the door.

I changed to a white jacket a mask a hat also glasses and jeans. I opened the door.

"Jihyo!" I heard nayeon's voice. I ignored it and runned to a place that i can get some fresh air.

I went to the park and to the secret passage i use to go when i was a child.

I could see the whole view of seoul city. 'How can i love someone who cant love me back' i thought sighing.

Tears started streaming down my face as i sat down the grass.

~FLASH BACK~

"Y/N~" nayeon suddenly said when Y/N went to the dorm.

I felt a huge pit of jelousy.
Y/N looked at me.

He walked to me. "Jihyo you okay" he questioned. I nodded. "I'm okay" i said smiling fakely and going to my room.

When suddenly nayeon opened the door.

"Jihyo" nayeon said seriously and went to me going on top of me.

"W-what a-are you d-doing" i stuttered still surprised when she went on top of me.

She suddenly kissed me. We had a 5 minute make out. (FRENCH KISS)

"Nayeon i-i" i got cut off by a kiss to my neck.

"I'll broke up with Y/N sooner or later so we can be together i promise i'll take care of you" she said smiling. I nodded smiling.

I felt worried for Y/N but at the same time happy for me and nayeon being a couple.

"I love you jihyo much more than Y/N" she said hugging me. I hugged back.

As she went back to the dorm to go to Y/N.

¡FLASHBACK ENDED!

"How can i love a liar?" I questioned myself still crying.

"Hey jihyo unnie" a girl's voice said. I looked at my back

To see...

(WHO IS IT?!!

IT HAS UNNIE😂😂😂😂)

-????