Chapter 11 (Saviour)

Your POV

I went to the park to get some fresh air. I sat down the bench

(YOU THOUGHT THERE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER😏😏)

Looking at the people holding hands. I felt very envious.

'I wish i was like them' i thought sighing.

I saw a covered girl who tripped right on the far left tree.

I ran to her. She tried to stand but failed. I carried her bridal style.

"Miss this might be awkward but you cant stand" i said while dealing with this girl that was struggling to get down.

I went to my car and placed her on the back seat laying her down.

"Don't struggle or you'll fall" i said jumping to the door on the drivers sit and sat down.

I drove to the nearest hospital. After arriving i went and carried the girl.

Ignoring the stares the people we're giving. I went to the reception.

"Oh mr Y/N your da-" I cut the front desk girl. "Can you call a doctor than can help this girl that i saw in park she cant stand up" i said. While she nodded flustered.

"Mr Y/N whe-" i cut him off and went to the room.

He did some things to the girls both ankle's. And gets a cast and puts it on her left foot and a childish shoe's and crutches and a wheel chair.

"She broke her left ankle very badly she has to rest at her home until 3 weeks straight" he informed me.

I nodded. And placed her to the wheelchair. I cant see her eye's since she has sun glasses a mask and a hat. But what i only know for now is she's a girl.

Because she has long hair up until the middle of her back.

"Can you tell me who you are" i said after placing the items that was needed to the back of the car

And placing her to the passenger sit next to me. She took of her mask and glasses.

"Annyeong I'm nayeon from twice" she said smiling brightly.

I chuckled nodding my head. "Wait are you the nayeon I chatted with?" I questioned my eye's on the road.

"Maybe but do you know the adress to the dorm" she questioned. I shooked my head 'no'

"That's why your staying at my house" i said smiling and stopped in front of the house

(IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE HOUSE IT'S I THINK ON CHAPTER 2)

She looked at me shock. "But i have w-" i cut her off by carrying her bridal style making her blush.

"Y/-" sebastian got cut off seeing me carrying a girl. "Get the stuff's on the car and place it on my room" i said clapping my hands before carrying nayeon as the door opened.

"Sebastian close the door once your done" i said he nodded.

I went to my room which was light turned off the moon was the only light.

I placed her to the right side of my bed. "You'll be living here with me until you recover" i said smiling.

"W-what about my members?" I questioned worried.

"I texted your ceo JYP right? He told me it was okay" i said as sebastian finished putting the stuff in one side of the room neatly.

I clapped my hands once as the lights opened and the door closed after sebastian went out.

"Have you eaten yet?" I questioned. She shrugged her head 'No'

I ringed the bell as sebastian went in. "Yes Y/N" he said in his butler clothes.

"Pls bring us food and nayeon would you like wine or just water?" I questioned as i looked at the blushing nayeon.

"Just salad and water pls" she said shyly. "2 steaks for me and nayeon and a glass of my favorite drink and water" i said making nayeon blushed harder.

The ac always was turn on it was never closed. "Nayeon uhm i forgot you dont have clothe's here" i said scratching my not so itchy neck.

"O-omo c-can i-" i cut her off. "You can borrow my shirt if you want or jacket but it will be larger than you" i laughed making her giggle. 'So cute' i thought.

'I Think I'll Fall For This Cute Girl'

(OKAY I'LL BE ON A LITTLE HIATUS FOR NOW

WHY? WHAT?

😂😂😂😂

BCS I'M GOING TO WORK AGAIN NOT THE ACTUAL WORK BUT MY USUAL ROUTINE WORK LIKE SECRETS😂😂😂😂

THAT ONLY SOME PEOPLE KNOW SO YEAH
I ALSO THINK I'LL BE BUSY ALSO

SO I MIGHT NOT HAVE TIME BCS OF ARRANGING AND SHITS

SO YEAH)

-MYSTERIOUS😈😈😂😂