Chapter 6 (Attack)

Your POV
After i finished the movie. I went back to my room and looked at the balcony.

When someone knocked on the door. "Come in" i said still looking at the balcony

"Y/N" i heard Sebastian's voice. "Yes?" I said looking at him.

To see someone else. I got my pistol which was in my desk.

"Who are you?" I said looking at sebastian struggling to escape his grip while pointing my Smith & Wesson XVR 460 Magnum At Him.

(DON'T ASK ME WHY I KNOW THAT😅😅)

"It's none of your business" he said shooting at my right side. I tackled him.

"Sebastian call the guards now!" I shouted as he ran to get the guards.

I punched him causing him to bleed. I grabbed his collar.

"Do you know who you just messed with?" I said throwing him to the wall

Charging at him but he dodge it and punched my stomach.

"The fuck do i care i'm not scared of you anyways" he said punching me again

I grabbed his collar. "I could kill you if i want too" i said Punching him.

He grabs his knife (OH SHIT IT'S GETTING INTENSE😥😥😥)

And swings it at me. I dodge it. Not until he grabbed me by the collar.

"Let go of me you filthy bastard" i said trying to break the hand he was choking me.

He stabbed his knife on my stomach. (GUARDS WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!)

"Your glad i let you live" he said throwing me to the side of the wall and jumping out the window.

Finally the guards went to me with guns. But before they could speak i blacked out

(NEXT CHAPTER WORKING ON IT NOW

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONE)