It's not fair

I don't want to go to school today.  I would just stay here... but Mr. Azaiwa would probably choke me with his scarf if I missed. 

He slowly climbed out of his bed and to his closet.  His entire body was shaking and he held his head down.

You would have to be blind to not notice something was wrong.

Tears already started falling from his eyes.  I feel like I'm back in middle school.  He laughed slightly.

Izuku decided he would rather get to school before everyone else.  He quickly changed clothes and hurried out the dorms before anyone else could wake up.

He sat in his seat and laid his head down. I don't get these feelings. I just hope we don't do anything during class today.

He heard a few students walk in and Izuku kept his head down. He didn't want to say hi, he didn't want to smile for them. It was so hard, to put on a smile that he didn't mean, yet so easy.  So easy to lie to them.

A tap on his shoulder interrupted his thoughts.  He shot up in fear.  Who is it?  Do they want to hurt me?

"Why is your head down silly?"

It was Uraraka.

"O-oh!  I didn't get much sleep l-last night..."

"Were you tired yesterday too?"

"..o-oh y-ya!  S-super tired!"

"Well make sure you sleep well tonight okay!"

I doubt it.

"I will!"

Uraraka looked at her friend in concern.  He was stuttering more then he usually does... is it really due to sleep?  I'll keep my eye on him...

Uraraka smiled before returning to her desk.  Izuku wiped the sweat from his forehead before making eye contact with Todoroki.

It feels so wrong to lie to him.  He told me about his life, and I just refuse to tell him about mine?  I'm sorry.

"Hi Todorok-ki" Izuku looked away.  He couldn't bare to look him in the eyes.

"You doing okay Midoriya?"

"Fine." Izuku bit his lip.

"Okay."

Todoroki gave one last look at Izuku before going to his own desk.

Izuku relaxed and was prepared to put his head back down. That was until Bakugo walked in.

Crap. I don't want to talk to him. But.. I have to be me. I am still me.

Izuku diverted his eyes and gripped his knees.  He kept his head and gaze low. 

"Hi Kacchan." His voice wasn't quiet, but it wasn't loud. It was soft, yet shattered. It was begging for help, yet wanting to be alone.

Bakugo stopped right in his tracks.  What the fuck?  He's usually cheery and shitOf course yesterday he was a stuttering mess and he wouldn't look at me... but today... he just sounds dead.

"What's wrong with you?" He growled.

"I- nothing."  He put his head back down.  Just please leave me alone.  You'll only hurt me right?

"Tsk- stupid nerd" he spat before taking his seat right in front of him.

"Sit down and shut up," Mr. Azaiwa walked in, "we're doing a unique kind of training today."