Side Story: What happened

Hey guys! don't worry I'm still going to post the next chapter today I just thought I would include this to explain what happened to Deku and Uraraka before they died.  Takes place after the ransom video was recorded. Warning.

"I've been t-thinking.... bout' what I should do."

"....did you decide." Uraraka asked fearfully

"Yeah."

"What is it then?"

"..."

"Deku tell me" she said softly. 

He didn't answer again.  She grabbed his shoulders and shook him lightly.

"Deku, please tell me!"

What's going on?! Is he going to hurt himself, he has to tell me.  Maybe he'll get us out of here, maybe he's snapped out of whatever daze he's in!

"Die."

Her blood ran cold. "D-Die?" She repeated.  "You mean our kidnappers die?" She asked.

He didn't answer again.

"Deku, tell me who's going to di-"

She was cut off as she felt an unbearable pain rip threw her.

He still had the knife that Shigiraki had given him from earlier.

"Us.  We're going to die." Izuku said coldly.

"..D-Deku... st-op-" the pain was making her dizzy.

"It's.... the only way the pain can end" he smiled sadly at her and tears started spilling from his eyes.

She screamed as he took the knife out and drove it through her heart.  Her body went limp and her head lolled to the side as she fell onto the ground.

Izuku looked down at her and started choking on his tears.  What have I done, what have I done, what have I-

He froze as he heard the door open. A voice spoke.

"Midoriya I'm going to make you pay for not doing what I said to during that fucking vide-" he went completely silent once he saw the situation.

It was Shigiraki.

Izuku turned his head very slowly to look at him. His pupils looked like little slits.

"What the Fuck are you doing" Shigiraki was dumbfounded. He'd come here to teach Izuku a lesson for not listening to him, he'd never expected to find this.

"It's your fault." Izuku looked at the ground, covering his eyes with his messy hair.

"What the-" Shigiraki could barley speak before Izuku rushed him using One for All.

"It's all your FAULT" Izuku screamed as he took the knife and dragged it into his kidnapper.

The green electricity from Izuku's super powered quirk was the last thing Shigiraki ever saw.  Shigiraki fell to the ground, dead.

Izuku started shaking with insanity. He'd killed two people.

He was going to make it three.

Izuku took the knife from Shigiraki's corpse and examined it. It used to be shiny and cold. Now it was covered in warm blood.

Izuku looked around the room. He saw Uraraka's corpse again, then looked back at Shigiraki's body. He vomited.

Once he wiped his mouth he sat cross legged on the floor. The knife resting in his hands.

Despite no one to hear him he started speaking.

"Todoroki, I'm sorry. I'm saved you but I couldn't save myself.

Iida, I'm sorry. I told you, you could talk to me about your problems and I never talked to you.

All Might, I'm sorry. I was too weak to handle your power.

Uraraka- Uraraka I k-killed you. I killed you. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa and the rest of the class. I was trying to be a hero and I failed.

I'm sorry Kacchan." Izuku griped the knife firmly in his hand and brought it up to his own throat.

"You were right all these year, sorry I didn't listen.

I'm worthless after all."

Izuku quickly slid the knife across his throat.

He fell to the ground and bled out.

~

"Shigiraki went to see those brats awhile ago didn't he? Why isn't he back yet?" Dabi asked Kurogiri.

"I suppose you're right... I'll go check on him." Kurogiri responded.

"Do you think he killed the Midoriya brat?" Dabi asked curiously.

"I'm not sure." Kurogiri answered before warping away.

The second he saw the scene he feel to his knees.

"Holy shit. S-shigiraki- did you- are you-" Kurogiri got closer to him and he looked for any sign of life. He found none.

"D-did Midoriya Do this?" Kurogiri asked himself in shock.

Dabi walked in, "Oi, what's taking so long- holy fuck!" He yelped.

"W-What are we going to do!?" Dabi turned his head away so he didn't have to look at everything.

"W-we have to leave," Kurogiri managed to say, "we'll leave a note for the heroes. They'll be broken after this, our plan doesn't matter it's all failed. Shigiraki..."

Kurogiri warped Shigiraki's body away, leaving just the two students behind.

"Gather everyone, we have an emergency hide out. We're going there." Anger filled Kurogiri's voice.

"Ill leave a note for the heroes. This plan was a failure." Kurogiri looked at the blood that stained the ground, "a total failure."