Fate

"No... What the hell happened!?" Todoroki demanded.

Everyone was dead silent.

"Answer me!" Todoroki rose his voice, "What happened!?"

Iida looked around and saw some other students listening in on the conversation, "Upstairs." He whispered.

Todoroki looked confused for a second before nodding and making his way to Izuku's room.

Iida walked through the kitchen carrying Izuku In his arms and he started fidgeting, "Iida I can walk now, let me down." Izuku whispered, "This is embarrassing." His face turned red.

"Are you sure?" Iida looked at him.

"Yes I can walk."

"Right, Sorry then." He slowly let Izuku down.

Mina walked over, "Hey, why was Iida carrying you, did something happen?"

Izuku gulped and looked at Iida, guilt written all over his face.

Iida suddenly knew what Izuku was deciding. He knew Izuku would normally try to keep something like this to himself, but there were people who would know if he lied or said he was fine. So would he lie in front of them?

"Nothing happened. Just tired." Izuku looked away and starting walking to his room.

He really doesn't like making people worry. I'm sorry Midoriya, I want to help you so badly.

"What were you yelling about then with Todoroki?" Kaminari walked over and questioned Iida.

"O-oh! It was nothing, just a misunderstanding!" Kirishima answered for him.

"Ooohh gotcha!"

"Anyways... we got something to do." Kirishima chuckled and slipped away.

Iida sighed and followed with Bakugo behind him.

~

"What the hell happened!?"

Izuku sat confused on his bed. They were telling the story for him? He was right here, why were they talking like he wasn't there?

"Midoriya got a text from his mom, and we tried to stop him. He ran out and when we found him, he was in an alleyway... Yuu had gotten to him before we could." Kirishima explained.

Todoroki froze, "Yuu! We forgot about him- his mother even gave me her address... how could we forget?" He buried his face in his hands, "If we had gone to save Yuu before he was kidnapped none of this would have happened."

"It's okay, Todoroki," Iida said quietly, "We all forgot. We have him now he's okay."

"My Mom!" Yuu yelped, "How do you know if she's fine?"

"We can go get her to a safe house. I'll leave right now." Iida volunteered.

"I'll go too." Todoroki responded, "I feel horrible. Yuu would you like to come with us?"

"Please! I wanna see my Mom!"

The three left.

Bakugo took a deep breath, he was slightly panicky. Of course, he would never let anyone else see him like this.

Bakugo leaned over to Kirishima and whispered, "Don't you dare let him fall asleep. You fucking hear me?"

Kirishima locked eyed with Izuku, "Got it." He assured.

Bakugo walked out to try and calm down.

Izuku eyed Kirishima suspiciously.

Kirishima smiled weakly back and spoke, "Are you doing okay?"