Injuries

Bakugo woke up so suddenly it hurt.  The first thing he noticed was the intense stinging in his stomach and chest.

But the pain was... bearable.

He noted the white of the walls that surrounded him, and the white of the bed he rested on.

His brain hurt as he pieced together the missing fragments in his brain. Wow, did his head hurt.

Bakugo looked down at his chest. His costume was ripped which revealed... a pretty nasty scar. Bakugo winced, and craned his neck to look down at his stomach.

Another... pretty gross looking scar.

And then it came back to him.

"FUCKER" he screamed loudly.

After he spoke he noticed shuffling in the corner of his eye.

He just then realized there was another bed in the room. The person shuffled then lifted their head as they woke up.

"Bakugo is that you?" Kirishima asked as he blinked his eyes.

"Kiri-" Bakugo froze as he looked at the doorway.

A shadowed figure stood there. Watching.

"Bakugo? Hey, Bakugo!" Kirishima called at him.

He didn't hear him.

Bakugo was too frozen to answer. He opened his lips to say something, but he couldn't feel words form.

Blood dripped onto the floor where the shadow stood.

Move into the light. Move into the light so I can see you. Bakugo pleaded silently.

The figure stood still.

Maybe it's best that I don't know who's there. As long as they don't come near me... I'm too... damn weak right now.

The person... started laughing.

"H-hello?" Bakugo's voice was shaky and cracked. Fear wrapped around his heart like a viper.

The person stepped forward.

Bakugo felt the life drain out of him.

It was Deku.

And he was smiling.

"K-Kacchan" his voice quivered.

Bakugo wasn't in control of his body anymore.  All he could do was stare, and watch.  His limbs were locked in place, his gaze unwavering.

Deku walked closer until he was face to face with his child hood friend.

Blood completely covered Deku's suit, the blood that dripped on the floor... wasn't his own.

"Kacchan" he smiled, his voice more stable.

He still couldn't move.  All he could think about was whose blood was on that suit, and how long it would be until his own demise.

"I-I did it." Izuku whispered.

Bakugo didn't have the strength to ask what.

"What's with that look?  It's your own fault," Izuku leaned in closer, so close that Bakugo could feel his hot breath, "As to why I killed them all."

Bakugo never wanted anything so badly then to cease to exist at that moment.

But- I just saw.. Kirishima.

"I killed him too." 

Izuku moved to the side to give Bakugo a better view.

The white of the hospital bed was no longer white.  Kirishima lay sprawled out, a knife sticking out of his chest where his heart should be.