Guilt

"Alright you little shits, lets get this over with." Shigiraki opened the door to their prison and growled at them.

He walked over and grabbed Izuku by the back of his shirt and pulled him up roughly.  Izuku was still wearing his hero costume, he never got a chance to take it off.  He swayed on his feet a little, but stayed standing and waiting for Shigiraki to lead him out of the room.

Shigiraki walked over to Uraraka and pulled a small rope out of his pocket and tired her hands together tightly.  It hurt slightly but she didn't say anything.  She knew this man would kill her if he just got annoyed.

"Follow." He commanded as he left the room.  Uraraka turned to see if Izuku was complying with his orders.  Thankfully he was and she sighed in relief. 

The relief was sort lived, she tensed up in fear.  She had no idea what was about to happen.  Are they going to kill us?  Are we moving to a different location?  Torture?

They made it to another room where a chair and a camera were set up.  There was only one chair and a couple of ropes laid next to it.  Uraraka gulped, she knew those were for her.  What are they going to do it me?

"What's with that look?" Shigiraki smiled evilly, "go ahead, sit down."

Uraraka reluctantly followed his orders and sat on the rickety wooden chair.  Shigiraki turned toward Izuku and commanded, "go stand next to her, I'll be right back."

Izuku followed his commands and walked stiffly over to were Uraraka was.  Uraraka watched with wide eyed as Shigaraki left the room. 

This was her chance to escape.

She quickly stood up and looked back at Izuku.  His eyes never left the floor as he spoke softly, "Stop."

"Deku, this is our chance we have to go!" She whispered harshly.

Uraraka quickly understood why Shigiraki felt comfortable enough to leave the two of them alone, Izuku wasn't leaving, and Uraraka wouldn't leave without him.  And if for some reason Uraraka left without Izuku, Shigiraki would definitely kill him. 

Uraraka sighed and sat back down in the chair.  He really was the worst.

"I'm going to save both of us." She declared quietly.  Whether he heard her or not she meant every word.

"Alright Dabi, please tie her up" she heard Shigiraki return with Dabi behind him.  Kurogiri appeared behind the camera and checked to make sure it was working properly.

Dabi walked over to Uraraka, grabbed the ropes and secured her tightly. 

"Alright lets do this-"

"Oh, can I watch Please!!" A high pitched voice sounded through the room.

Dabi face palmed and Shigiraki rolled his eyes.  A girl with messy blonde hair tied up in two buns walked in.  Uraraka inhaled sharply, Himiko Toga.

"Whatever, lets just get this over with." Shigiraki grumbled.

"Do you know what you want to say Tomura?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Shigiraki waved him off with his hand, "and you two, stay out of the shot."  He pointed at Toga and Dabi.

Dabi nodded and Toga squealed in excitement.  Shigiraki gave Toga a look, god, she's weird.

"Can I make Izuku look all pretty?  Oh, please let me!" She cried.

Shigiraki rolled his eyes and realized she probably wouldn't stop asking unless he gave her what she wanted, "One cut." He allowed.