Leave Me Alone

"Do you think we should let others visit young Midoriya?" Toshinori asked Aizawa after Yuu and his mother left.

"It's a touchy subject, that's for sure." Aizawa grumbled as he thought it over.

"What about his mother?"

"Here's what I think. The class can see Midoriya, except those who were involved in the... incident."

"His mother?"

"Her too, I guess." Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Do you really think this treatment will work? Him just getting help from his friends?"

"No."

"Then wha-"

"If It were up to me, I would expel him. Right.
Now. He could go get help somewhere else, from some random, expensive costing psychological healing quirk."

"Aizawa, you cant be serious-"

"I would expel him. He attacked his classmates. Tried to kill them. However," Aizawa huffed in annoyance, "obviously Nedzu gets the final say, and he said to wait it out."

"Can't say I'm surprised by you, Aizawa." Toshinori sighed, "I think I'm going to talk to Midoriya real quick, is that okay?"

"Do what you want, I'm going to inform the class about their visiting privileges, and check on the injured ones."

"I'll see you." Toshinori waved goodbye and made his way back to were Izuku was.

~

The door creaked open and Izuku didn't have enough energy to look at who it was. He had already kind of guessed it would be one of two people.

Toshinori came to stand in front of Midoriya, who was still in heavy restraints. Too heavy for any teenager training to be a hero.

"How are you doing?" Toshinori asked cheerfully.

Izuku didn't meet his eyes.

"Young Midoriya, as my successor, I need you to talk to me."

"Leave me alone." Izuku whispered loud enough for Toshinori to hear.

"I'm not going to be here for long. I promise." Toshinori smiled at him.

Izuku huffed in annoyance but didn't say anything else.

"Do you remember what I said to you all that time ago?"

"Eat this." Izuku mumbled.

"No! But I'm glad to see you still have a sense of humor! I said that you could become a hero, didn't I?"

Izuku tried to sink lower into his chair.

"Do you maybe... want to explain what's been going on with you, someone with so much potential?"

"It's not my fault."

"What isn't?"

"It's their fault."

"Who's?"

"I didn't ask to become like this."

"Like what?"

"Stop acting like my therapist!" Izuku lashed out.

"I'm just trying to understand.  I just came to let you know, some of your classmates may visit you."

"I don't want to see them."

"They're going to help you"

"I don't want their help, I'm fine."