A Talk

It was then that Toshinori noticed two other people behind Aizawa.

He's eyes trailed down to see a little boy walk to stand in front of him.

"All M-might-" the small child started to say.

Until Izuku cut him off.

"YOU," He screamed, "YOU LITTLE SHIT, I'LL KILL YOU." He thrashed around in his restraints.

The little boy jumped up in surprise before running back to the other person who Toshinori assumed was his mother.

"I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING.  YOU RUINED ME, IM GOING TO KILL YOU-"

"Let's take this outside, shall we?" Aizawa said calmly.

Toshinori could only nod wordlessly.

"GET BACK HERE!" They heard Izuku yell before they shut the door to the room.

~

"I apologize for that." Aizawa stated to the child and his mother.

The group had made their way to a more private room and sat down for a chat.

"It's... alright." The woman responded, clearly uncomfortable.

"You said you have some information for us?" Toshinori asked.

"I... don't have any, but my son does."  She gestured towards the small boy sitting next to her.

Aizawa and Toshinori turned their attention towards him, but the kid only seemed to shrink under their gaze.

"Come on Yuu, please tell these kind men what you refuse to tell me?"

The boy, named Yuu, only shuffled uncomfortably and averted his gaze.

"I'm sorry about this," she apologized, "He said to me yesterday that he wanted to check on the green boy at UA.  Naturally I was confused, so I asked him why and he only said 'I did something.'  I have a feeling he used his quirk on him." She finished.

Toshinori kneeled down close to the boy and spoke softly to him, "Please don't be afraid, we want to help you and young Midoriya." He smiled.

Yuu smiled softly back and started to speak, "I was... k-kidnapped by v-v-villains." He stuttered.

"WHAT!?" His mother jumped from her seat. "Wh-why didn't you tell me!?" She sputtered out.

Yuu closed his eyes and clenched his fists, "I-I didn't want you to do an-anything, b-because then they would hu-hurt you." His eyes started to water.

"Please elaborate." Aizawa cut in.

Yuu took a deep breathe to regain his composure, "th-they told me if I didn't use my quirk on that b-boy.... they would k-k-" his voice hitched and he looked at his mom with wide teary eyes, "they would kill you."

His mother gasped and she reached down to give him a tight hug, "It's okay." she whispered into his ear.

"Would you please continue?" Toshinori asked awkwardly and Aizawa gave him an annoyed look.

His mother released him and he wiped his tears on his selves, before looking back at the two heroes, "t-they dropped me in an alley, a-and told me what I had to do. When that nice boy came, I-I... used my quirk on him." Yuu looked away in shame.

"What is your quirk?" Aizawa asked patiently.

Yuu started shaking and couldn't meet the heroes eyes. He tugged on his mother's shirt and she understood his message.