Endless

Warning

"I'm sorry that I have to leave you all." Tears sprang to Toshinori's eyes. He was saying goodbye to all of his friends, he was still confused about what the guy at his house said, but he had to say goodbye.

"You might be able to fight bac-" Midnight cried.

"I don't have any power left." He stayed firmly.

"There's a chance you could come back alive," Aizawa said seriously, "we don't know what they plan to do with you."

Toshinori looked at Aizawa sadly, "I think we both know what they want to do with me."

Aizawa's teeth clenched, they had no options.

All of the teachers, Tsukauchi, and Gran Torino were all present, each one crying and bidding farewell.

"Please don't be too upset," Toshinori pleaded, "I've made peace with it, I'll do whatever I can for the safety of my students."

"You can't make peace with dying, with ceasing to exist." Aizawa growled.

"I truly am sorry, just please take care of young Midoriya's mental health, as well as whatever young Uraraka needs."

"All Might, you are a true hero, thank you for your sacrifice. If we had any other choice, things would be different." Nedzu looked downcast.

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

Toshinori smiled weakly as everyone thanked him and hugged him, "Please, please, thank me when our students return safely."

~

All right. This is the specified spot and time... they should be here soon.

Toshinori stepped into the alleyway and looked around, "I'm here." He called out.

Nothing stirred, and no noises were made. Toshinori fiddled with the tracker in his pocket. If there was a chance his attackers didn't kill him right away, he could come be rescued by the heroes.  He knew the odds were slim.

They would only come if the students were safe. No actions were to be made unless the students were safe.

He leaned against a building and waited.  The villains are kind of late, huh? Did I get the day wrong?

Toshinori checked his watch and sighed with anxiety.  They villains were supposed to meet him 30 minutes ago.  He started breathing heavier as he felt he couldn't stand still anymore.  He began to pace and walk around, anxiety eating his brain.

His eyes wouldn't stay still as he looked around the whole alleyway.  Where are they!?

He noticed something on the ground.  A small piece of paper.

He slowly walked over to it and picked it up.  He noticed it was taped to the ground, which was a little strange.  The slip had another address.

Was this from the villains?  They want me to go somewhere else?

He quickly got in the car and drove.

When he came to the address he looked at it in recognition, it looked like the bar the villains had before the heroes had raided it.  It obviously wasn't the same place, but it was strangely similar.  Why would the villains lead me straight to their hideout?

He parked the car and knocked on the door.

"H-hello?" He called anxiously.  He knocked a little harder and the door creaked open.  What the heck is going on!?

The second the door opened, Toshinori was hit with the scent of blood.

"I'm here to collect my students..." he said cautiously.

Everything was completely silent. He had a terrible feeling about this.

He entered the place and looked around. There was a terrible smell. Toshinori covered his mouth as he gagged, his worry increasing by each second.

He started walking around, which turned into running, which resulting in full blown sprinting.

Where are they, WHERE ARE THEY?

He kicked open doors and fiddled with locks.

"Young Midoriya!! Miss Uraraka!" He yelled loudly, "Please answer!"

He stopped running abruptly and stood in front of a certain door. He felt his hand trembling, this room gave him the most unease.

"Is anyone in there?" He was terrified.

He slowly opened the door and looked inside.

"O-oh m-y god.." Toshinori proceeded to vomit into his hands.

He fell to his knees and screamed into the open air, "NO PLEASE"

There before him, was the bloodied corpses of Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka.

Toshinori fumbled for his phone and called the first contact, "COME HERE NOW." He screamed and ended the call.  He sprinted towards his students.

Dear god, is there any chance either of them is alive!? As Toshinori looked for a pulse on his successor his eyes burned as he looked at the long gash that danced across Izuku's throat. He screamed in agony when he found no pulse.

He rushed over to Uraraka's body, who was covered in stab wounds.  Who did this!?  There was no pulse.

He screamed into his hands, it felt like hours before a cold hand was placed on his back as reinforcements came.

He heard the voice yell at him to calm down, but it meant nothing to him.

He felt like nothing.

~

Toshinori stared blankly at the walls of the police station.  He was pretty sure he'd been here for hours.

A television hummed in the background.  Toshinori listened to every word.

"After favorite hero, All Might, went to the scene to recover the kidnapped students he found what appeared to be a murder-suicide case."

Toshinori squeezed his eyes shut as each word felt like poison to his ears.

"One student, Izuku Midoriya, appears to have attacked and killed his classmate, Ochako Uraraka.  Another type of blood has also been identified to be at the scene. Authorities have deduced that Midoriya killed his classmate and one of his kidnappers, before tragically slitting his own throat."

The news story was on constant loop in his head.

"More on the story after this short break."

Story? There was no story, it was an endless nightmare.

Toshinori you have to fix this.  A voice echoed in his head.

How could I possibly fix this?

Toshinori I told you not to lose hope, don't you remember?

Hope?  There's nothing to hope for anymore.

Toshi, the man.  I sent a man to your house.

Toshinori shot his head up.  Of course.  The man his master had sent to help him.

Maybe there was hope.

S o r r y
Sincerely, Author