What are you doing here?

Thank you for waiting an extra week, here it is!

Aizawa slammed the door open.

The chair was empty.

Uraraka was gone.

No one was there.

"Shit!" He yelled loudly, "this is not good." He growled.

He made his way back to the hospital room and glared at all of his students present.

"What is wrong with all of you?" He snarled.

Everyone was to stunned to answer.

"He's gone."

They all exploded.

"What do you mean?!"

"How!?"

"Did he take Uraraka?  Oh god..."

"Would Uraraka let him go?"

"Mr. Aizawa how could he have gotten free?" One voice lashed around the entire room silencing all of them. 

"Well Todoroki, maybe if any of you had followed my orders he wouldn't be free."

"What we're we supposed to do!?" Bakugo yelled.

"Stop Uraraka!  How could you have let her go to see him, he's clearly unstable!" Aizawa was really getting pissed.

"Were the restraints undone or broken?" Kirishima called out, "we should start thinking rationally rather then yelling, or we won't get any where." He shrugged.

Aizawa took a deep breathe, "broken."

"So he broke himself out?" Yaoyorozu pondered her thoughts.

"It seems that way." Asui spoke, "was there a lock, or were they buckled?" She asked.

"Buckled." Aizawa started to calm down a bit.

"If they league took him they probably wouldn't have broken the restraints" Sero added.

"But we can't rule that out, right?" Kaminari argued.

Aizawa was impressed, they were thinking like heroes would.  He was still pissed though.

"I can't waste my time here, I have to go to the police" He sounded less mad and more annoyed, "Do not go investigate."

He turned to leave and added, "if you even attempt to look for them, I'll expel you.  No leeway this time.  I'm done being nice, this situation is serious."

"Yes sir."  They all said in unison.

Once he left the students only stared at each other in complete silence.

"What the fuck..." Kaminari was the first to speak.

"We should... probably go." Yaoyorozu said awkwardly, she seemed scared too. They were all scared.

Asui gave them a hard glare which looked weird on her soft features, "don't look for them." She said simply.

They all nodded their heads wordlessly.

Yaoyorozu and Asui exited with Kaminari and Sero close behind. Kaminari stopped at the doorway and gestured towards Iida and Todoroki, "you guys should probably come back to the dorms too."

"... That would be wise" Iida said slowly as he got up to leave.

Todoroki's eyebrows were narrowed harshly, and he looked just as pissed as Aizawa was. Todoroki walked stiffly to the group that was leaving.