Start

Well, needless to say Izuku didn't get very much sleep considering the missing kid wasn't missing anymore.

One of the students finally figured out after a few hours, that someone should probably tell the police.

So, Izuku was hauled to the police station to give an account of what happened.

Surprisingly though Izuku didn't mind it, in fact, he smiled the whole time, and thanked them for caring so much.

"Midoriya for the hundredth time, would you please tell us exactly what happened" The investigator sounded annoyed.

"I already told you," he smiled brightly, "The villains didn't do anything, they took me and returned me!"

"Midoriya! Make this easy for us!" He sounded really pissed now, "I have a truth detecting quirk, I can see when you lie" he spat.

Midoriya looked at him confused, "but that's what happened"

The detective sighed heavily, "Fine, did you give away any important information about UA or yourself?"

"Nope."

That was true.

"Did you happen to catch a glance of their location?"

"Nope."

Also true.

"Do you have any significant information that would help further advance this investigation?"

Izuku thought for a moment, "they have plans."

The detective looked excited, "And?"

"I don't know, they didn't tell me" he smiled apologetically.

"You're not being very helpful Midoriya." He sighed in annoyance.

"May I leave?" Izuku asked politely.

The Investigator narrowed his eyes at Izuku before waving his hand, indicating that he could go.

"Thank you very much sir." He bowed.

"Yeah, yeah." It was frustrating. No leads, no anything.

~

Izuku didn't come to school the next day. Aizawa let him rest for awhile so he could be ready to start classes again.

Izuku's plans had to wait a day.

But today, today was the day.

The day has come.

Izuku took his secret present from Shigaraki and tucked it into his pocket.

Izuku smiled and laughed a little.

It was easy to smile when you knew you weren't going to suffer anymore.

He decided to get to class extra early and see what the plans for the day were.

When he saw no one there he walked to Aizawa's desk and flipped through some pages to look for lesson plans.

Separate one on one battles for training today.

Izuku tingled with excitement.

Whoshouldbefirst?

"Midoryia?" a dead voice asked.

Izuku stiffened a little then turned towards the doorway to see his teacher.

"Oh, Mr. Aizawa! I'm sorry, I just wanted to check the lesson plans to see if I would be up for them!"