Drift

After another night of staying up and no sleep, Izuku was exhausted.  He didn't even speak to the others the entire night, he was furious they were making him stay up again.

"Midoriya, are you doing okay?" Iida asked guiltily in the morning.  They couldn't let him sleep, right?

Izuku glared at him.

"Hello?" Todoroki was oblivious to the fact Midoriya wasn't taking to them.

So when Todoroki got no response he turned to Iida, "What's wrong with him?"

"He's upset that we didn't let him sleep again." Iida sighed.

"Oh." He looked at Izuku worriedly, "It's for the best."

Izuku whipped around to look at him. He lowered his head and clenched his fists, "It would be nice if I knew the reason." He growled.

Iida looked at him helplessly, then turned to Todoroki, "We need to leave soon, so we can talk to Aizawa."

"Are Bakugo and Kirishima coming with us?"

"Kirishima is coming with us, Bakugo is staying with... well you know." Iida shrugged.

"Then let's get going."

"Just waiting on Kiris- Ah, I see him."

Kirishima came walking in, "I'm ready guys!"

"Hey Midoriya, we'll see you at school." Todoroki turned around to him.

Izuku only stared at his hands.

Sero walked into the room, Izuku looked to him hopefully.

"Sero, have you seen my notebook?"

Todoroki froze.

"Nope haven't seen it." Sero responded.

It would be better if Izuku never looked at his notebook again, in the time travelers opinion.

~

"Mr. Aizawa?" Kirishima called as he walked into the classroom, Todoroki and Iida following behind him.

They didn't get a response, and upon further inspection, they found he was sleeping.

"He's like a yellow caterpillar." Todoroki remarked, which earned a laugh from Kirishima.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Iida tapped the sleeping bag.

Aizawa's eyed cracked open, "It's early." He grumbled.

"Class starts in 30 minutes." Kirishima laughed.

Aizawa sighed as he unzipped his sleeping bag and stepped out.

"What?" Aizawa crossed his arms.

Kirishima looked at Iida, "What if we just like, said it all really fast and Mr. Aizawa remembered both timelines and we didn't have to explain anything?"

"Like ripping off a bandaid?" Todoroki questioned.

"What are you talking about?" Aizawa's face suddenly grew serious.

"Seems like a weird way to do it, but go ahead." Iida looked at Aizawa.

Kirishima decided he would explain, "Okay so, Me, Iida, Todoroki and Bakugo are from the future, Midoriya was hit by a quirk that made him really sad, then he got kidnapped- and probably tortured - by villains, then he got returned to us-"

"H-Hold on a minute!?" Aizawa stuttered, interrupting.

Kirishima kept explaining, "The villains brought him back and then during a training exercise he tried to kill us, but he failed and we restrained him.  Then Uraraka went to go see him and he got out somehow, probably the league," Kirishima took a deep breath, and spoke very quietly for the last part, "Then Midoriya killed Uraraka and himself."