Mistake

"G-guys, please, it's 2 am!" Izuku stuttered, "I need t-to sleep."

"Nope." Bakugo said plainly, focused on the racing video game.

"Why do Kirishima and Iida get to rest!" Izuku complained, "But not us?"

"Cause they wanna." Bakugo didn't lift his gaze from the screen.

"I want too!" Izuku cried, looking at Todoroki, who was also playing the game.

"Midoriya, you're in last place."  Was all Todoroki said.

"ARGH" Izuku huffed in frustration, always dodging the question!

"FUCK YEAH!" Bakugo cheered as he crossed the finish line in first place, "Take that, Icy hot!"

"How ever will I live." Todoroki deadpanned, "I'm going to go make some coffee."

Izuku didn't even finish the race before time ran out.

Todoroki went to the kitchen, and Izuku heard some shuffling in there.  He gulped and looked at Bakugo.  They were alone.

"S-so um-" Izuku started, but Bakugo cut him off.  He always did.

"Let's play again." Bakugo mumbled.

Was that we he stuttered so much?  Bakugo always cut him off when they were younger?

"R-right."  Izuku clutched the controller in his hands.  He hated this.  He hated it.

He had no idea what was going on.

When it hit 3 am Iida and Kirishima came strolling down the stairs.

"Great, I'm fucking tired." Bakugo grumbled as he tossed the controller onto the couch.

Todoroki stood up too and made his way for the elevator.

"W-Wait a minute!" Izuku jumped up from the couch, "You guys are going to sleep?!"

Bakugo shared a glance with Todoroki, "Uh... No." he lied.  Of course they were going to sleep!  I mean, they needed energy to watch Izuku.

"Then where are you going!?"

"None of your business." Bakugo turned around and stalked up the stairs.

"Todoroki?" Izuku looked at him with wide eyes.

"Like Bakugo said, it's not your concern." Todoroki said coldly before leaving.

Izuku stared blankly for a few moments, a look of hurt on his face.

"B-But..." Izuku swallowed the lump in his throat, "Were supposed to be friends, isn't it my concern?" His voice was small, and  Todoroki was already long gone from the room.

Iida looked shocked, Bakugo and Todoroki can't say things like that, it's going to hurt him!  I'll have to bring it up with them later...

"So Midoriya, What would you like to do?" Iida turned around and plastered a fake cheery smile.

Izuku quickly wiped his eyes, "Sleep." He mumbled.

"I'll make you some coffee!" Kirishima started to the kitchen but Izuku stopped him.

"No, Todoroki already made me some."

"You want more?"

"No, I don't even like coffee." Izuku looked at his hands, "But i needed the caffeine, I guess.  Can I go grab my notebook?" Izuku asked.

"Sure, I'll come with you!" Kirishima offered. Well, it was more like a statement. Izuku didn't really have a choice in the matter.

Izuku groaned internally as he got off the couch and made his way to his room.