Chapter 2

The General's Manor was decorated with red clothings and everything in wedding customs. Everyone in the manor were busying themselves preparing for the upcoming wedding. Even Zhe Yun was helping out.
"General, we could have done these by ourselves. You should go out and socialize with your friends."
"Rui Mama, what are you saying. This is my wedding after all. I am only doing my part as the bridegroom. I also want my wife to live comfortable in this manor. I can't have my wife run back to mother in law's place on the second day."
"Our General is so kind and attentive. This Lady Su is definitely lucky to have you as her husband. Too bad, the old General and old madam have passed away early. Otherwise they would have been happy to see your wedding. Do you know whether she would love these types of beddings?"
"Ah, wait, Rui Mama, I have gotten the lists from my mother in law. It's all about Xing Chen's hobbies and likes and dislikes."
Zhe Yun took out a scroll and opened it to read with Rui Mama.
"....likes to play guqin, pipa. Knows to draw, and play chess, a little."
"I like to play flute and chess. A good combination."
"....likes longjing tea, biluo chun."
"Same as me..."
"likes to wear darker colored clothes. Dislikes flowery patterned items."
"Me too. I don't like those either."
"....likes to eat sweet type of food. Knows a little handicraft on making pastries. Dislikes bitter medicines."
".....it's normal to like sweets. I did too."
"....prefers silent environment. Dislikes to attend events and socialize with people and strangers."
"Well, I do hate those too. Those nobles were rather annoying bunch of people. They only know to make noise. Very unpractical."
"..have rather weak constitution when young. Learns a bit martial arts for healthy purpose. Knows to wield swords, daggers and some archery skills. Have a little hand to hand combat skills too......"
"Well......it's not that surprising. Nowadays, there are females learning martial arts. They are surely not as bad as any men."
Rui Mama could only stare at Zhe Yun with her mouth gaped open.
"...to think our young General Zhe Yun have this kind of taste in woman..."
"......."