Chapter 17 (*smut scene)

Xing Chen was silent all the way back to the manor. He quietly hugged Zhe Yun's neck and stayed in his embrace. Zhe Yun could only carry him back into their room. He placed him onto the bed and positioned himself on top of Xing Chen. He kissed his forehead lovingly. Xing Chen shyly averted his eyes.
"Since when have you known about my secret? Is everything I heard the truth? And the Emperor's edict? The Emperor knows about it too? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Ah, everything is the truth. I fell in love with you, even after knowing your gender. When I learned you were the Su family's second lady, I immediately asked the Emperor for a favor, and that's where the edict comes from."
He kissed his eyes and his nose. Zhe Yun then raised Xing Chen's chin and bite on his lower lip, arousing him. Xing Chen looked straight into his eyes, tightening his hold around the neck, slightly blushing. Zhe Yun felt his heart jumped out and he pounced. He smooched on the soft rosy lips and plunged his tongue into his mouth, chasing the other. Their tongues tangled up and they both closed their eyes, enjoying the moment.
Zhe Yun's hands slowly sneaked all over their clothings, slowly unravel the beautiful, fair and sleek body underneath him. Xing Chen shuddered slightly and opened his eyes to see both of them were fully naked on the bed. Their clothes were thrown all over the floor. His face flushed red. Zhe Yun released the captive of his lips and chuckled at his response. He kissed his nape, planting deep colored hickeys wherever he placed his lips on the skin. He pinched on a nipple, and sucked another. He licked and bit in an alluring way, making Xing Chen unable to resist the temptation and moaned.
"Ahh......"
Zhe Yun's hand travelled down, and grabbed onto Xing Chen's slightly wetted member. He placed it together with his erection. He kissed Xing Chen on the lips and held him close on the waist.
" You already came once, huh? Here, touch me. Can you feel how hard it becomes because of you?"
Zhe Yun took Xing Chen's hand and placed it onto their hot, burning erections. He squeezed both of theirs together and played in vertical motion. Slow and steady. They kissed as they played until the first tide arrived. They moaned in unison and ejected. Zhe Yun took a piece of cloth and wiped the sticky substances off their hands. Xing Chen was deeply embarrassed and he shyly face palmed himself.
Zhe Yun chuckled, and took the box he received earlier. He opened it and saw two bottles. Not knowing which one to use, he decided to mix it instead. He placed himself in between Xing Chen's pretty, fair legs. He opened up the legs wide and placed the legs around his waist. He draped the two liquids onto his fingers.
"Ah Yun, when we do that thing, will it hurts? My sister says it will hurt during the first time."
"Ah, don't worry, wifey, I've got the lubes with me so you won't feel any pain later."
"Alright...."
Xing Chen shyly nodded, and Zhe Yun slowly stuck a finger into the butt hole. Xing Chen shook slightly at the cold feeling. Zhe Yun thrusted his finger in and out, slowly waited until Xing Chen doesn't feel any pain before putting in the second and third finger. He feel his insides were hot and Zhe Yun searched until he found his prostate gland where he felt Xing Chen tightened up upon his finding.
"Ahh....Nghhh...."
Xing Chen grabbed onto the bed sheets and moaned in pleasure as his member ejected for the second time. Zhe Yun took out his fingers and put his burning rod on the butt hole. He held onto Xing Chen's thighs and thrusted in, straight to the hilt. Xing Chen moaned, his eyes glistened with a lustre. He held onto Zhe Yun's back.
"Ahh......Ah...Ahhhh...!!"
Zhe Yun was extremely stimulated by Xing Chen's alluring voice. He fiercely thrusted his member in, again and again as he felt the rush coming. He groaned, and released inside Xing Chen's body, full to the brim. Xing Chen bit his lip and moaned. His member ejected again.
"Nghhh......!!"
Zhe Yun took himself out, but finding the two erections still energized, he added more lubes onto his member and pounced onto Xing Chen again. When they finally ended their hot and steamy sessions, it was already dawn the very next day.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ««I'm very shy when I wrote this, you know. Don't laugh»»