Sidetrack Story 2 🌟 (part 3- The End)

At the main hall in the General's manor, everyone were waiting to hear the news of the General Zhe's wellbeing. The Crown Prince Qin Xuan and General Qiu had arrived not long after Xing Chen had brought back the Su family's head to treat Zhe Yun. They managed to track down the location of the assassin and the main culprit behind him.
The apprentice walked in, and cupped his fist. He greeted everyone there. He saw the blushing An Zi Ling and his flashing smile made An Zi Ling to drop her head even lower in embarrassment. An Zi Jue chuckled at them.
"Everyone, I'm called Han Leng Feng, an apprentice under the Su family's head. The General's poison has been dissolved by teacher. He is alright now."
"Oh, Little Brother Leng Feng, you've finally decided to return to the capital?"
"Yes ah, I see that Crown Princess looks as healthy as before."
Everyone, other than the Crown Princess were shocked by his first introduction. Even An Zi Ling was staring at him, her eyes widened in disbelief.
"You're the real General Han Leng Feng?"
An Zi Jue asked in everyone's stead. Han Leng Feng chuckled. He knew what they were currently thinking in their minds, so he thought, this is finally the time for revelation. He put his hands behind him, with the aura of a scholar, he spoke clearly,
"I'm Han Leng Feng, yet at the same time I'm not. The real famed hired General Han Leng Feng is indeed the Second Lady Su, Su Xing Chen you have all known. If I were to retold the story behind the truth, it would take too much of your time. So, I would only summarize the story."
"I'm simply a scholar who wants to become a physician, yet my delusive mother signed me up into the army. At the same time, the Second Lady Su who was rebelling against her mother met me. The Su family's head, my teacher took me under her apprenticeship, and sent Su Xing Chen into the army as my alias. And who knows what, as fate had played, the legend of the General Han Leng Feng was born and become well-known throughout the country."

"....and that's why Su Xing Chen had to keep on hiding behind a veil. If I were to be recognized, it would cause harm to the country's prideful law and prestige. I believe all present here knows to keep this secret confidentially."
Su Xing Chen appeared at the entrance with his subordinate, Jian Ye. Su Xing Chen had cleaned himself, and he was wearing a black martial master clothing. His eyes were sharp, making him look fierce, yet his bewitching hormones seemed to have exploded. His voice had brought a kink of allure. And either man or woman, all felt their heart bewitched by his presence alone.
"Little Xing Chen, you're alright?"
The Crown Princess could see he was in fact slightly haggard yet he was trying to remain steady. Xing Chen nodded, and gave his worried sister a reassuring smile. He turned to look at the Crown Prince, and kneeled down.
"Crown Prince, General Han Leng Feng requesting to apprehend the culprit of the assassination. Please."
The Crown Prince Qin Xuan nodded.

At the manor of Third Prince Qin Yu, Qin Yu accidentally saw one of the assassins entering his premise, and he found out, it was in fact Duan Feng, the son of his maternal uncle who was the Grand Tutor. They were trying to get rid of the Crown Prince and secretly clearing his pathway to the throne. But it was not what Qin Yu had wished for. He had no thirst for the throne, only wishing for freedom and peaceful life.
Under the leading of General Qiu and Su Xing Chen, they barged into the manor and caught all the men involved except Duan Feng, the Grand Tutor and the Third Prince. Duan Feng fought with Su Xing Chen in a sword fight. The Grand Tutor threw a dagger at Su Xing Chen's blind spot, yet it was intercepted by Qin Yu, with his own flesh body. He was hit it the chest, where his heart was at. Out of anger, Xing Chen cut off Duan Feng's right arm and threw his sword, which pierced the Grand Tutor, instantly claiming his life. He kicked Duan Feng to the ground and the convulsing Duan Feng was then arrested by General Qiu. Xing Chen held the Third Prince in his bosom. He knew his highness Qin Yu's life would not last long as Qin Yu had been throwing up dark red blood.
"A-Are you..... perhaps..... the G-General Han Le-Leng Feng?"
Xing Chen nodded.
"H-help me....inform my brother the....Crown Prince and my father...the Emperor. I only wished to be free..... And c-could.... you help me....take care of ...my daughter? She's only....3 months old... I've not even given her...a name.... She was born by a ...peasant woman and me.... Shu er, you're here for me?"
Qin Yu convulsed as he passed away with his eyes closed. Xing Chen sighed and a tear rolled down his cheek.

The Emperor was devastated when he heard the report from both General Qiu and the Crown Prince. He then approved of the Third Prince's wish, and had him cremated. His ashes spread along the wind on a high mountain.

Xing Chen returned to the General's manor and changed back to his female clothing. It had been three days since the assassination attempt at the banquet dinner. Xing Chen had just finished wiping down the face of his hubby when he finally felt fatigue coming onto him. He walked to the table and sat down to pour himself a cup of tea. Xing Chen was exhausted to the point that his eyes rolled up and he fainted on the table. His hand limped, and the cup in his hand fell off to the carpet with a soft clink.
Zhe Yun's eyelashes fluttered and he slowly blinked open his eyes. He felt the place where he was stabbed was slightly numb but overall, he felt better. He looked around the room and found the unconscious Xing Chen at the table.
"Wifey?"
"Xing Chen.....?"
There was neither movement nor a sound from Xing Chen. He then saw the fallen cup, and his eyes narrowed down. He immediately jumped out of the bed, and ran towards Xing Chen, only to find Xing Chen having a pale, weary face and a fever. He scooped up Xing Chen, despite his own wound not yet fully healed, and placed him onto the bed before lying down, tightly embracing his beloved wifey. He thought Xing Chen had attempted suicide, thinking he would not wake up again. It scared the hell out of him. He kissed his forehead, and closed his eyes to rest.
Xing Chen woke up the next day, finding himself in Zhe Yun's embrace. He felt a kiss on his forehead and looked up to see his hubby smiling at him.
"Slept well?"
Xing Chen hugged Zhe Yun at the waist, and snuggled with his beloved man. He nodded, yet he was actually still sleepy. Zhe Yun lightly patted on his back as he enjoyed hugging his wifey.
"I'm sorry, I've made you worry, didn't I? I won't make you worry anymore, neither would I leave you alone..."
Xing Chen blinked his eyes a while and spoke in a sleepy tone,
"You should say, neither would you leave me and our daughter alone."
Zhe Yun felt his mind blanked, and he looked down at Xing Chen and touching his wifey's slim stomach. Xing Chen slapped his hand away and chuckled.
"What were you thinking?"
He then retold the whole story that happened after Zhe Yun was poisoned. After finished listening, he pulled Xing Chen's chin up and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

Three years later, a toddler was running along the market street and the couple wearing matching blue were following behind her.
"Yu Shu, don't run too fast. Later, you'll fall down."
The toddler turned around and cackled a laugh that brought a smile to the people around them. She waved a hand, calling the couple as she jumped around.
"Father! Mother! Quickly come! Uncle Han and Aunt An have a baby boy. Yu Shu want to see the baby ah...."
Zhe Yun chuckled and went to fetch the little toddler. He placed her on his shoulder, with a hand holding her still, and another hand, holding the hand of his beloved wifey, Xing Chen. And altogether the happy family strolled down the street.

The End.

A/N: okay that's the end of the story. Thanks for reading! I would be updating for "The Morpheus Online"(BL) later today, and there's a new story coming up soon too. It's called "The Bewitching Lover of the Emperor Xian" (BL, Mpreg). It may seem like a normal bl history novel, but my main character is uh hum.... Just read the summary later when i update....haha!