Chapter 3

"The palanquin is shaking all the way here.....so dizzy...I want to throw up....urghhh.."
The palanquin stopped. Xing Chen was wearing a red head veil covering her face, and red wedding clothes from top to toes. Xing Chen was holding onto the handrails on the side. He heard the commotion from the outside. And realized, he had now reached the General's manor.
"Groom, please knock on the palanquin's door."
Zhe Yun walked forward and raised a hand. He knocked slightly, twice on the side door, as if afraid to scare the one sitting inside.
"Bride, please come out from the palanquin. Allow this Mama to carry you into the manor."
The palanquin shook a bit. And a red figure came out, still holding onto the side rails. Xing Chen wobbled, and tripped on her way out. The Mama shrieked, and shocked the crowds. Zhe Yun swiftly caught Xing Chen's waist, and quickly changed his posture to carry Xing Chen in princess hold. Xing Chen held onto Zhe Yun's shoulder and neck in response. Xing Chen was in utmost shock. He tried to come down, but was hushed by Zhe Yun.
"Don't move. Mama, I'll carry my wife (fu ren) into the main hall. Prepare the fire pot. We can just walk in like this."
"Yes, General. Walk through the fire pot and let the unlucky be gone. To the main hall!!"

While walking, Xing Chen whispered to Zhe Yun. He felt a bit embarrassing, being carried by another man. But the other man was his husband to be. He couldn't refused him.
"That, earlier. I'm sorry about it. I don't like sitting in palanquins because it's shaky. It makes me dizzy. But this is the wedding custom....So...."
"Ahh....it's fine. That just gave me the opportunity to be close to you. We're going to be husband and wife after all. There's nothing to be shy."
Zhe Yun chuckled. He could feel Xing Chen's heartbeat getting faster. Xing Chen lowered his head even lower....

««kyaaaaa»»(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ ( i made some adjustments)