Chapter 16

"Han Leng Feng? Did that An Zi Ling really said that? The one she admires is Han Leng Feng?"
"Ah, so you don't have to afraid your husband would be enticed by her. Is body better now?"
"Yes, sister. I'm all better now. Well, it's my fault for being careless then. That Meng Hu had such huge strength. If it wasn't for my speed, the one to die would have been me."
Xing Chen was at the Crown Prince's manor to visit Su Xing Yan one afternoon. The Crown Princess had just given birth to a pair of little prince and princess. The General, Zhe Yun went to the study with the Crown Prince to discuss some official business. Xing Chen really liked playing with those two babies. He kept on teasing them with toys. Su Xing Yan looked at Xing Chen, smilingly.
"Little Xing Chen, if one day, if Zhe Yun says he wants to have children, will you let him take a concubine? Sister knows that you like children too, but you can't even give birth to one for Zhe Yun."
"Sister. I'm a selfish person. Of course, if Ah Yun says he wants to get a concubine, I won't stop him. But he will have to divorce me first. I don't like the thought of having to share my husband with another woman. I believe you understands my feelings."
"I understand. Of course I did."

Su Xing Yan asked Xing Chen to bring some snacks to the study. When Xing Chen reaches the door, he paused. He heard his name being mentioned by the Crown Prince.
".....does Xing Chen knows that? The fact that you knew it was him that assassinated Xiwu tribe's leader, Meng Hu."
"I don't know. But if Xing Chen doesn't want to tell me, I don't want to force him either. I hope you won't either. Including the truth about Xing Chen being a man."
"Doesn't my father, the Emperor already knew of this? The marriage edict was written and approved by him. And i heard, you were the one that requested for the marriage?"
Xing Chen was surprised by this revelation. He silently shed a tear. He wiped it off and pushed the door open. The two men were flabbergasted by Xing Chen's sudden intrude. They stared at him as he walked in. The tray in his hand shook wobbly. Zhe Yun went over and took the tray away, placing it on the table. He held both his hands and looked into his reddened eyes.
"That, wifey. Xing Chen, did you hear us?"
Xing Chen burst into tears and nodded. He sniffed. Zhe Yun sighed and pulled him into his embrace, comforting him.
"Do you need to borrow a room?"
The Crown Prince asked. Zhe Yun shook his head in refusal.
"No need, Your highness. We're going back home now."
Zhe Yun scooped Xing Chen up in his arms. The Crown Prince quickly grabbed the box in the drawers under the table and passed to Zhe Yun. He winked an eye at him. He nodded knowingly and left.
"Ah, I forgot to tell them...the white bottle is the lube, and the jade color one is aphrodisiac....whatever..... Both would be useful to them."

= ̄ω ̄=  ««you definitely can guess what's going to happen next, haha»»