Chapter 7

Xing Chen and Zhe Yun were having their lunch at the dining room. A female servant and a castrated male servant, walked in while carrying an item covered with a brownish cloth.
"My Lady. General Zhe. Did you sleep well yesterday?"
"Yes, we did. Is that the thing you went to Su family's manor to bring back for Xing Chen? That (little moon) 'Xiao Yue' guqin? Good job. I'll ask Rui Mama to increase your salary for both of you. Please continue your effort in serving my family's wifey."
Xing Chen slightly looked at Zhe Yun, then turned to the servants.
"Wu Jue, Ru Yan, both of you disappeared this whole morning was because of my Xiao Yue?"
"Yes, my Lady."
Ru Yan placed the guqin by Xing Chen's side and Zhe Yun grabbed Xing Chen's hand on the table.
"Xing Chen, will you play Xiao Yue for me? With my Xuan Yang flute as accompaniment."
Xing Chen chuckled a light laugh. His dimples showing out cutely. It caught Zhe Yun in dilemma. He really wished he could take him straight to bed and ravaged him and loved thoroughly, yet he already promised it himself that he won't make force with it. He sighed deep in his heart. So troublesome.....
The newly wedded couple passed their whole evening in leisure, playing guqin and the flute. When night came, they went back to their room after dinner. Just like their first night, Zhe Yun scooped the sleeping Xing Chen into his embrace, kissed the face and slept peacefully throughout the night, under a few watchful eyes in the dark. (¬_¬)

"Our master is really...., shy? How come he's so bashful when it comes to our madam? He only hugged her to sleep."
"Don't you know? That's how our master's personality is."
The two hidden guards were whispering to each other on the roof. The sky was so dark, no one would have noticed their figures. But they too, wouldn't have seen the truly hidden shadow among the trees.

The couple spent their few days together in the manor. Playing musical instruments, reading books, playing chess. Zhe Yun was stunned by the moves Xing Chen had shown on the chessboard. And their conversations turned into discussing formations. Zhe Yun found Xing Chen's talent in this. If Xing Chen was not bind to a woman's status, perhaps Xing Chen could even become the advisor in a military camp.
One morning when they woke up for exercise, Zhe Yun decided to check on the wifey's skills. Zhe Yun would attack and Xing Chen flexibly dodged and boldly countered every moves. When Rui Mama passed by the garden with a few maidservants, and saw the scene, she practically thought they were fighting. She ran over to stop them immediately. Zhe Yun finally got distracted, and he was hit with a blow on the nose. Blood seeped down. Xing Chen was shocked, he quickly stopped and held Zhe Yun's face up. He took his handkerchief out and put on the nose. Stopping the blood.
"Ah....Why did you not dodge that? Now, that's good. Everyone would say, I'm a wife that hits my husband. This is all your fault.."
"Yes, yes....everything is my fault. Don't be angry, alright? The blood has stopped. Here, let me."
Zhe Yun took over the bloody cloth and cleaned up.
"Rui Mama, we are only comparing martial arts' moves. You don't have to worry about it. We won't fight or quarrel."
"As long as you don't, then is good."
Rui Mama left afterwards.

««hahaヾ(〃^∇^)ノ, just a part of their daily lives. I skipped a bit because i don't intend to make this story too long.. Some important events would be coming soon, along with some other characters»»