Chapter 20 *

Horns blowing, men shouting and blood splashing everywhere on the battlefield. The war had commenced.
Zhe Yun in his best armor, charged his army troops into the front line. It was a while later when he finally hear the guqin, played by Xing Chen. The sound was marvelous to their ears. Making their blood boiling from hearing it, and raised their battle spirit. Zhe Yun smiled as he saw Xing Chen joined him in the battles.
He saw Xing Chen turned his guqin upside down and grabbed a few arrows from his back. He placed the arrows on the string underneath his guqin and shoot the few nearest enemies. When he finally exhaust his arrows, Zhe Yun saw it extremely clearly. Xing Chen tied the guqin to the horse and pulled out two flexible swords from the guqin. Xing Chen fought the enemy General dual handed. His speed was astonishing, and he quickly finished his battle with beheading the enemy General.
Zhe Yun fought with Xing Chen side by side, till the war ended hours later. They raised their country banner high up, with glory.

That night, the army celebrated their win with wines and singing war songs. Xing Chen joined them with his guqin. He drank some wine, but Zhe Yun stopped him.
"Don't drink too much. You know how easily you get drunk."
"General, how can you say that? Our General Han is the most unbeatable when drinking. Even the most strongest General Qiu was defeated two years ago, when they drank those strong barbarians' wines."
Deputy Lu said. Zhe Yun stared at Xing Chen who averted his eyes away upon meeting his eyes. His ears were both red.
"Hmnn........But I think your General Han and I were both tired and drunk now, so we're going to rest early. You can continue with your celebration."
Zhe Yun grabbed Xing Chen's wrist and pulled him into their tent. Their clothes stripped off, and the bed were making creaking sounds as the couple were engaged heavily in motion.
Xing Chen held onto Zhe Yun, and bit on his shoulder as he moaned in pleasure. Zhe Yun gave him a snicker, and pounded his erection harder into him. They both shuddered, and ejected at the same time.

"Where is General Han?"
Zhe Yun asked when he did not see Xing Chen that morning after the celebration.
"Report to General, General Han said he had things to do, so he had returned to the capital earlier."
Zhe Yun chuckled.
"Pack up. We're going back to the capital."
"Yes, General."

The horses galloped towards the city's gate. A familiar horse carriage was waiting at the gate. And a more familiar veiled face person in blue female clothing came out from the carriage. Zhe Yun jumped off his horse and rushed forward to embrace his most beloved wifey.
"I'm back, wifey."
"Welcome back, Ah Yun."

The End.

««haha...joking. Still got sidetrack story next after this chapter. Do look forward to it!»»