Sidetrack Story 2 🌟 (part 2)*

"Ah Yun...."
An Zi Ling heard the General Han Leng Feng kept on mumbling the name repeatedly as they rushed to the room where the injured General Zhe was. They both stopped in their tracks when they reached the room. The servants were rushing in and out of the room, holding basins of warm water and blood stained cloths.
As they stepped into the room, the Su Xing Chen in male clothing soon had forgotten his current identity as the famed General Han Leng Feng. He felt his steps getting heavier and heavier as he walked towards the canopy bed, surrounded by the few faces he recognized; the Crown Prince Qin Xuan, and Crown Princess Su Xing Yan, Wei Yong and An Zi Jue whose clothes' had blood stains, showing they were in the vicinity when the assassination took place earlier. The rest of the guests seemed to have been dismissed.
The crowd moved away when they noticed the stiff walking General Han approaching. And An Zi Ling was right behind him.
Xing Chen kneeled by the bedside, unconsciously held onto the hand of the man he loved. Seeing his husband, Zhe Yun, lying on the bed, half conscious, his face pale and the lips turning blue. The chest was bare open, as the bloody clothes they had to remove in order to treat his wound on the right shoulder where he was stabbed. Zhe Yun was frowning, and he trembled from the pain as the poison had started to spread to his body. The pain was like frost bites, and also feeling like red ants crawling all over the body, giving him an itch to scratch yet unable to.
Tears welled up in Xing Chen's eyes. He sobbed.
"Ah Yun."
Zhe Yun heard his wifey's trembling voice and knew he had come to him. He knew how terrible he must have looked like for Xing Chen to lose his composure. He wanted to open his eyes, but he felt it was hard to do it at this moment. So he opened his dry lips to speak.
"Ah, you're here?"
"En. I'm here. Are you alright? Is it unbearable? How do you feel?"
"Feels like ants biting and it's very cold. I can't even move my body."
"Thousand snow silk snake poison? Ah Yun, hang on, alright? Old Man Xu will be here soon."
"I think I... I might die anytime soon....I'm sorry, I c-couldn't stay with you any longer....."
"No. Do you think you could leave me? Who allowed you to? If you dare to die before me, I won't let you leave without me. I swear. I'll do as I say. Don't you dare me..."
Xing Chen spoke in a low voice, next to his ear, only Zhe Yun would be able to hear it. Xing Chen gripped his hand tight, placing it next to his cheek, wanting to let his hubby to feel his warmth. He knew exactly how the poison would feel like, as he had once being poisoned by it. If Zhe Yun was not treated soon, he would die. Knowing this, his tears started to fall off.
The two An siblings and Deputy Wei Yong were standing near, their eyes almost poke out from their sockets. Since when does the General Zhe Yun and the hired General Han Leng Feng had such close relationships? An Zi Ling's mind was still back at the side pavilion. The rejection words said by the General was still very clear and sound in her memory. She was stunned then, yet not at all feeling bad at being rejected. Perhaps, An Zi Ling knew she only wanted an answer to release herself from her bottled feelings.
Rui Mama and the physician, Old Man Xu came running, and he was bearing a heavy medicine box.
"Child, let me check on him."
Old Man Xu patted on his shoulder. Xing Chen wiped off his tears and stood aside. The physician frowned as he checked his pulse.
"What is this?"
"Old Man Xu, he's poisoned with Thousand snow silk snake poison."
"What? Then why did you call me for?! I'm not proficient in this area. You should have called forth your own grandma. She's a genius poison doctor. Have you forgotten?"
The Crown Princess struck her forehead in remembering.
"Ah, Grandma? She's at the temple in Willow City. Oh..."
"I'll send the General back to his manor. With my medicinal proficiency, I can still alleviate his pain and the poison from spreading for three days. Going to Willow City and returning will only take up 4 hours of trip..... Hmmmm? Where did he go?"
Su Xing Chen had ran off as soon as he heard his sister's words. He did not hear what the physician had said after.
"General Han Leng Feng had left."
An Zi Ling said. Rui Mama looked confused at her.
"What General? Isn't that our General Zhe's wife in disguise?"
Deputy Wei Yong had once met the General Han Leng Feng, so he was slightly familiar with him though he did not know his real identity, but the An siblings had only met him like at most twice. Consequently, the three of them were stunned.
"Eh?!"

Xing Chen reached the temple in Willow City. When he saw the old lady and her apprentice discussing medicines in the room, he quickly rushed in.
"Grandma! Please help my Ah Yun... My husband, he got poisoned with Thousand snow silk snake poison."
"Your husband? Little Xing Chen, you got married? Why did no one told me?"
"Grandma, can you please follow me there first? I'll tell you on the way..."
"Alright, let's hurry. This is not the time for storytelling."
"I'll come along."
The apprentice said. He was a fine young man with a refined aura of a scholar. The apprentice grabbed some medicines and the box. Then he said,
"Okay, let's go."

They rushed back to the capital, where a servant of the Crown Prince's manor was waiting at the city gate, and led them back to the General Zhe's manor. The Crown Princess, Deputy Wei, the An siblings and Rui Mama were waiting at the main hall, only Old Man Xu was in the room.
"Ah Yun, can you hear me? I'm back."
Xing Chen grabbed hold of Zhe Yun's hand, feeling the temperature had dropped, and his heart sank.
"Little Xing Chen, let this old lady save him first."
Xing Chen moved aside. Old Man Xu came forward, cupping his fist.
"Su family's head."
"Ah, good job at slowing the poison's effect. You did your job so you can leave now. Shoo..."
"Oh. Then I'm leaving."
He dejectedly turned around and saw the young apprentice who stood by the side.
"Han Leng Feng, you this damn brat! Study well, or I'll tell your mum you're not with the army."
"I know what to do, uncle."
"Leng Feng, you go and brew the medicine. Don't bother with that old fart."
"Yes, teacher."
Old Man Xu harrumphed, and left. The old lady used a few acupuncture needles on Zhe Yun and she sighed a relief after the treatment.

The apprentice called Han Leng Feng had just brewed the medicine which he brought on the way to the General's room. Right at the corner near the door, he clashed with a petite beauty in pink. He used a hand to steady grabbed the tray, and another to hold the waist of the lady. Their eyes met and a stream of electric current seemed to flow between them.
"Uh, sorry to disturb you, but you can let go of my little sister now."
An Zi Jue chuckled as he saw the two jolted apart. An Zi Ling's face reddened like a tomato. The apprentice coughed.
"Pardon me, I'm a little busy right now. I'll see you again later."
He was blushing with his ears pink, and he was smiling as he walked into the room.
"Looks like you've found your match, Zi Ling."

The apprentice passed the medicine to the old lady, who then put the bowl into Xing Chen's hand.
"He'll be better soon after drinking this. It'll do best if you can warm him up. His body's stiff cold from the poison. From the looks of it, the old fart had tried to use warm towels, but it doesn't seem to work that well. I'm tired from the trip here. I'm going to rest. You should rest too, Leng Feng."
"Yes, teacher."
The two left the room after Leng Feng closed the door. Xing Chen sat by the bed, and he tried the temperature of the medicine.
"Urgh.... Ah Yun won't like this. So bitter..."
Xing Chen fed a spoonful to Zhe Yun, but it spilled from the side of his mouth which he wiped off with a handkerchief. He then took a mouthful of the medicine himself and fed it to his hubby, mouth to mouth, until he finished the whole bowl. He could see Zhe Yun frowning from the bitterness.
He felt the cold skin of his unconscious hubby and took the warm towel left on the side to rub him down, but soon he gave up on it since it took too long to keep him warmed. He thought for a moment before he took off his shoes and his pants. Xing Chen climbed on top of his lover and his hands slowly taking off the belt around Zhe Yun's waist. He untied it and pulled the pants down to his thighs.
Xing Chen's face blushed as he grabbed onto the manly being. He rubbed the manhood of his beloved hubby, trying to making it hardened. He lowered himself over to give a kiss on Zhe Yun's forehead, nose and the pale lips. He kissed his way down to the belly hole. As Xing Chen felt the slightly erected manhood, he slicked his own fingers into his mouth, lubricating it using his own saliva, and stuck a finger into his butt hole. When he managed to fingered himself up to three fingers, he placed his lover's member onto his hole, as he slowly sitting down on it, and the hardened member slipped into his body.
His face reddened even further as he felt the bottom's heat rising to his head. The member pricked him even further within than usual. Xing Chen moaned, as he rocked his hips to and fro. Xing Chen huffed and his own breathing sped up. He bit his lips, feeling the gradually swollen member was about to explode inside of him.
He tried to minimized his voice, but intensity of the manhood reaching within him escalated his own cumming. Xing Chen ejaculated into his clothes which were covering his member, and as he heard the growling coming from his unconscious hubby, Xing Chen trembled. The erected member had finally softened itself and the semen flowed out when he removed the manhood. Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling he currently had, Xing Chen touched Zhe Yun's body. It was warm. He smiled and kissed his forehead. And a glint of murder intent suddenly appear in Xing Chen's eyes.
"Ah Yun, wait for me to return later. Wifey is going to take revenge for you."

A/N: I personally love this part 2.
(灬♥ω♥灬)