Chapter 12 (* smut scene)

Xing Chen jumped onto the shortest pole as Zhe Yun played the tune. He flipped his sleeves and the cloth as he jumped and danced all around the poles. Xing Chen had twisted his body, and flipped upside down. Then he flipped his sleeves to one side, and threw the cloth onto the higher pole and he was pulled over. Xing Chen was swift and gracefully flying from a pole to another. His veil came off during then. Everyone was mesmerized by Xing Chen's beauty and his marvelous performance. Right about the end of tune, Xing Chen flew down and kneeled. They applauded.
Zhe Yun went up the stage and led his Xing Chen back to their table. And Xing Chen drank another cup of wine.
"Yun gege, your wife is very awesome. I've never seen this dance choreography before. Which master does this originates from?"
Zhe Yun turned to look at Xing Chen who poured himself another cup.
"Su Xing Chen."
"What? Who?"
"Me. I am that Su Xing Chen. And this dance is self created by myself. You can have it if you want. But, stop calling for my hubby. Yun gege, Yun gege....so annoying when I hear it......"
His words caused everyone's jaw to drop. And the subsequent scene made them understood the reason.
*Thonk
Xing Chen's head had fallen onto the table with a cup of wine still in hand. Zhe Yun quickly held him up in his arms and stood up.
"Seems like Xing Chen is drunk. You should bring her back to the manor. I'll invite her again another day."
Su Xing Yan chuckled, and said this. Zhe Yun bowed and left quickly on carriage.

Once when the couple were back in their own room, Xing Chen's face was half awake as Zhe Yun helped him remove his outer robe. He was about to tuck him in bed when Xing Chen decided to play coy with him. Xing Chen tried to hug his waist, but they collided instead and they both tripped onto the bed. Xing Chen rubbed his forehead and sat up on top of Zhe Yun. He tried to move away but realized the place he sat on, had a burning, hard on sensation. Xing Chen quickly moved aside, acting as if he did not know anything, and slept with his back facing Zhe Yun.
Zhe Yun looked at Xing Chen. His collar was slightly open. Zhe Yun slowly came near, draping himself over Xing Chen's back and snuggled into the nape of Xing Chen's neck. He breathed deeply in his scent. It was a little sweet and mellow taste.
"Wifey, are you asleep?"
Zhe Yun whispered in his ear and bit slightly on his earlobe. Xing Chen acted sleepily and rubbed his ear. Then he went back to sleep, ignoring Zhe Yun. Zhe Yun stared a bit, slowly rubbing himself onto the sleeping wife. He sneaked a hand around the waist and holding still. And he turned to lick and kiss the nape, slowly tasting..
While his other hand, naughtily caressed Xing Chen's little plump butt.  He moved his hand away and took out his hard, throbbing member and played with it. His body shook, and he groaned. Not enough, he thought. Zhe Yun grabbed onto Xing Chen's hand and placed it onto the erected rod. He held the hand along with the erection and started playing in vertical motion. Around a quarter of hour later, he finally ejected out the milky substance from his body. Zhe Yun released the hand he held and embraced the soft looking back. He kissed Xing Chen's cheek and his nape, planting a few unnoticeable red traces. His perverted hand went back to caressing mode, touching the butt. And the erected member stuck close to his butt. He rubbed the hot, burning rod onto the butt hole with Xing Chen still wearing his inner robe and underpants. He breathed heavily.
"Nghh......Xing Chen, my love....nghhhh..ah...!"
He groaned. His hand turned to caress the thighs. Xing Chen's body slightly shuddered but Zhe Yun did not noticed. He was too busy with his foreplay. He opened Xing Chen's thighs and pinned his still erected member in between. He slowly thrusted in the thighs in a rhythm. Slow and steady. Gradually as the time passed, he tightened up his hold on the waist. He thrusted in faster and faster. His face reddened with pleasure as he groaned. He felt the release coming, and quickly placed a cloth over his member and ejected. He slowly removed himself away and left the bed to clean up when the sleeping person slightly shook trembling. After making sure no one was around, Xing Chen blinked open his eyes. He quickly opened up his pants to check, and found the sticky milk colored substance in there. He covered his face in embarrassment. He came twice while being foreplayed. He did not even know how he should face him tomorrow. And so Xing Chen decided to go back to sleep before Zhe Yun returned.

««...what do you think?»» ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄