Chapter 18

Zhe Yun woke up in the evening, with Xing Chen lying weakly in his embrace. Xing Chen sniffed his tears out, softly hitting on his chest.
"Bastard Ah Yun....you liar...you said it won't hurt. I can't feel my lower body...It's all your fault...."
"Ah, sorry, wifey. I couldn't stop myself yesterday. You excite me too much."
"Bastard....."
Zhe Yun opened the blanket and saw the extremely messed up bed sheets and the milky substances still leaking from underneath Xing Chen's lower half. He was embarrassed, and he quickly scooped up Xing Chen to take a bath. The servants giggled all the while when Zhe Yun called them in to clean the room. Thus the news of their overly passionate night was spread all over the manor. And Rui Mama especially made a healthy and sumptuous meal for them. The couple was deeply embarrassed by her concern.

"Li Country? Did the Emperor finally decides to take on the Li Country?"
"Hmnn. I will be the General for the main army. This time is a large scale war. So don't think about sneaking up along. I don't want you to get hurt like last time."
Xing Chen was helping Zhe Yun to prepare his luggage for the long trip. Zhe Yun flicked a finger on his forehead as a warning. Xing Chen rubbed on the spot and chuckled.
"Don't worry, I definitely won't sneak up this time."
"You better do as you promised. The Emperor had said he would be employing the famous hired General, Han Leng Feng, to help me with the war strategies against the Li Country. Surely, there won't be any problems and I'll be back before you knows it."
Zhe Yun left the next day with Xing Chen seeing him off at the city's gate.
A falcon flew on top of the carriage and cried out. Xing Chen quickly brought it inside the carriage before many had seen it. He took off the letter tied at the claw and opened it to read. He had a crooked smile as he looked up.
"To the palace."

Xing Chen walked in through the palace halls to get to the study, where the Emperor was. He kneeled and bowed to the Emperor.
"Your Majesty."
"Oh, what brings the General Zhe's wife to come to the palace?"
Xing Chen chuckled. He laughed slightly while covering his lower face.
"Your Majesty, Zhe Yun may not know, but I believed you should know my other secret as well, no?"
The Emperor laughed heartily and pointed his finger at Xing Chen.
"You ah...Seriously, when I heard that child Zhe Yun said he wanted to marry you back then even when he knows you're actually a man, you don't know how much this old man wanted to laugh at him. His wife is actually the famed, General Han Leng Feng. But this old man couldn't bear telling him this secret ah...."
"Thank you, Your Majesty. This subject is grateful for your help. We will definitely not let you down. This war shall be ours to win."
The Emperor nodded, and gave him a gold pass.
"Take this. The imperial army will be waiting for you at the city's gate. They will escort you to the main army. Along with another ten thousand soldiers. Will it be enough for you?"
"It's more than enough. This subject accepts the mission, and we shall bring back the glory to our country."

Xing Chen changed into black male clothing and changed his hairstyle. He removed his make up, only drawing his eyebrows sharper. He took his guqin, Xiao Yue along on a war horse, leaving Jian Ye to take over himself at the manor again. He galloped towards the city's gate.