Chapter 2

Edited:
Flashback:

"Haileeeeeey!" I shouted to my best friend.

Hailey was a year above me. We go to the same school since kindergarten years.

She was talking to a boy, her classmate I assumed. When I approached her she waved at me and asked a question,

"You can play the guitar, right?" I nodded in reply because I got embarrassed.

"Great, um-Chariza was it? if it's okay with you, can you help me with the chords of a song?" he said, as he looked away. He was turning red.

I looked at Hailey before answering and was surprised too see her smiling and noodding as if encouraging me which made me more excited.

"Sure, kuya."

"So, are you up for it. B-but it's okay if you don't want to, though"

How about I try something new for a change?

"S-sure!" I agreed, a little too excitedly.

"Guys, I found someon pe better than Chloe!" He shouted when we were inside.

They looked happy as if they did want that Chloe to leave and get replaced.

"So what's your name?" The girl asked me.

"A-ah, I'm Chariza but y-you can call me Ch-Cha," I said shyly while looking at the floor.

"The silent type, you're good at choosing a replacement, Ty!" The guy at the board said.

"Thank goodness she isn't noisy!" The one in the corner said. I didn't know if it was a compliment or an insult.

"Well Cha, I'm Coleen, The one next to you is Tyler aka Ty, The one in the corner is Jackson," Coleen introduced them to me.

"And the one in the corner is Klyde. He's moody so you should try not to annoy him." she pointed at hime as she winked at me.

"Hoy Cole, I heard that!" Klyde scolded her. But Coleen just laughed.

"Can you teach us right now?" Jackson asked me while handing a guitar. I nodded because I was talking to a senior.

I went to the center, sat in the chair and started to strum the guitar to the tume of the song. And then explained to them the basics.

"You did great, Cha!" Coleen complimented me.

"Thank you ate Coleen!" I replied.

She shook her head then replied. "Just call me Cole!"

I nodded in reply while a smile was plastered in my face.

After that, Klyde wanted us to leave because we were too noisy.

I then went to the cafeteria to get food. I settled in a table and fixed my things. I usually eat when doing assignments to be productive.

The first sticky note I saw was that of a date. Hailey's birthday to be specific.

I fixed my things because I was done and I had 2 more subjects before lunch time.

I went in our classroom and waited as the students walk pass. When our teacher entered with piles of paper, stupidity hit me. We had a quiz in Language and I haven't reviewed for it!

Our teacher passed the test and when I received mine, I practically zoned out.

We finished and to my surprise, I didn't get scolded or called out! My classmate checked mine and I only answered 3 questions out of 25 items!

When all of my classes weren't done, I went to my locker and put all my materials there.

I ran out of school when someone bumped me.

"S-sorry!" I apologized while gathering my things swiftly.

"It isn't your fault, I bumped you." It was a voice of a boy. I didnt bother looking at him.

He helped get my things but only looked at the last item.

It was the broken part of my old glasses that makes me remember HIS bravery that time.

I just snatched it and stood up quickly.

I was going to thank him when a group of girls started chattering behind me.

I thanked him and went on my way. I couldn't let myself hear their insults. I am not those things. I decided to just go.