Chapter 29

Edited:
She slipped.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Hailey screamed as she was dangling from a branch. "Help Me!"

"Hailey!" Justin screamed worriedly "Grab my hand!"

She tried to reach for it but she just couldn't. She has very little arms despit her very long legs.

"Wait, I'll go grab help!"

"No! Don't leave me, please!" she was crying again. "Don't leave me like the others did!"

He doesn't know if she was faking it or not. But being the changed and gentleman he was, he still granted her what she wanted.

"Why did you do it?" he asked her. Everyone had left the two after sometime.

"Why don't you pull me up, first?" she asked aggravated, "My arms are getting tired"

"Oh right, sorry!" They tried again and again but to no avail.

Then they kept quiet until one of them heard a sound from the distance.

Flashback

"Aaaaaaaah!" Hailey screamed as she was dangling from a branch. "Help Me!"

Bella and Chariza was about to help her when the 2 boys stopped them.

"Let's go, I don't want you guys to be in danger again" Hunter said.

"You speak as if you haven't been threatened by a knife on the throat!" Bella retorted.

The two guys pulled them away as the principal called the ambulance to get her husband to safety. The other students were sent to their dorms as police officers were investigating the matter.

Thankfully, they didn't notice Hailey, who was the suspect, who was also dangling off from the mountain.

The two were left as the evening sky turned black as a shadow.

End of Flashback

~Insert Siren Sounds here~

"Did you call them?" Hailey asks worriedly.

"No, I didn't. I don't know who did, but they certainly know where to look for us. Look!" Justin said as he pointed the direction of the light.

"Have you forgotten that I'm inches below you, perhaps even inches near death, or are you that stupid?" she said in frustration.

"Sorry, I forgot," he said while scratching the back of his head. "You know, no one will ever love you if your that mean and rude"

"So now you're my ethics teacher?" she said with a sarcastic tone "Ha! Don't tell me I have a quiz on values. Woe is me, I did not review!"

"See? That. That attitude of yours will get you nowhere!" He heaved a sigh "Can you atleast try to be nicer, or pretend that you're trying to be nice?"

"Fine," she said, seconds came and the staff found them.

***

Hailey's PoV

Am I in heaven? About time, I was! But wait, How could I be? After all those things I've done to people I never meant to hurt... How could I be in heaven?

Am I in hell? I did expect this, I just didn't think the day would come sooner than later.

Mmmmhmmm