Chapter 26: Battle (1/3)

Edited:
Hunter's PoV

I heard loud screaming in the hallways so I decided to take a detour to sprint towards the commotion.

"Give way!" someone shouted from the crowd

"Who? Who the hell would do these?" I was freaking shaking when I saw a lifeless head of a teacher lying on the ground.

"If you value your lives, stay close to your designated leaders I assigned you when we were in CA"

I took out my phone and texted Cha to notify her.

Where are you?
Killing down here in
building A

It took her no more than a minute to reply.

Building C with B and M
Wait for us there

"What kind of sick game are we playing at?" I punched the board and cursed out my frustration.

"Hunts!" Cha shouted, catching her breath. That was fast.

"One was at the janitor's closet in the hallway before that one" I reported

She wasted no time and sped off to the direction I gave her.

"No use, locked from the other side" I said, as she was forcing the knob of the door to cooperate.

She kick the damn door!

And the room was red as well, with a smell so disgusting you wouldn't think twice about gagging your breakfast out.

***

We are now in the auditorium to gather all the students.

Cha didn't like the idea because for some reason, she was, still is, frowning.

Flashback

"Let's go to the auditorium! It's safer there and we can monitor students easier"

"No! Not there! Anything but there!" Cha pleaded,

"Why, are you hiding something from us, queen?" someone asked.

"W-what? Hell no!" she said, almost too defensively

"Then what's the matter, then?" I asked

"My hard work..." she whined

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her for a second. I laughed so hard I fell to the ground.

"No, it's just that , it's unfair, okay!" she said while attempting to punch my arm. "That was my punishment, I did it! While you and nerd face over there-" she complained while pointing at a random student,

"Me?" it said.

"Yeah, you!" she screamed sarcastically.

Hey, that was the student who got juice all over you, Ain't it?, my subconscious said

"You only get a warning, and you-" she faced me, "You never actually got suspended, did you?"

I shook my head, "I did"

End of Flashback

She looks cute when she doesn't get what she wants. She's just there, staring at her cellphone.

I walked behind her and snatched her phone away.

"Eat. You look like the living dead" I ordered her.

"Are you commanding me?" she asked with a bored expression.

I started inputting my number in her phone, at the same time putting it into speed dial when she clicks 1.

"No, more like ordering" I replied as I put her phone in my pocket

"H-hey! Gi-" I cut her off

"Eat. Or your phone will never see the daylight again"

"Hummph!" she said while stuffing her mouth with the sandwich I bought her.

"Om en miyo?" she asked while her eyes were twinkling

"Whaddya say? Sorry, I can't understand you while you're mouth is full." I said as I wiped off mayo from the edge of her lips.

"Get a room you two!" Bella suddenly shouts, making everyone look in our direction.

Wow, the queen tamed the king!
And the king tamed the queen!

Are they an item now?

Ha! A power couple

"We're not an item," I shouted back."We're human beings"

And then all was quiet for God knows how little before they all shouted "Yiiiiieeeee"

Cha covered her eas but I removed them. I smiled at her and she smiled back!