Chapter 15

Edited:
Mr. Takeo said after he died, I get to run this place, Dos!

With strict accompaniment , Uno!

Dos, we have a fight to attend to!

Yeah, right! You'd let them go as soon as we leave this place, right?

Dos, were running out of time!

No, no were not!

I know them, alright?

They were having a conversation about the intruders, us. After there quarrel, they both stopped bickering until I heard a door open and close.

"I know you're awake." she said flatly.

I opened my eyes and caught sight of her sitting on a table looking straight at me.

"What are you doing here?" she said, expressionless.

"What are YOU doing here?" I copied her statement but emphasize the word 'YOU' while keeping a straight face, too.

"Touchè"

After her answer, we were silent again. Until the door opened and a woman who looked not that older than her stepped in.

"Did you calm down?" Cha asked.

"Come on, we have a fight to attend."  the tall girl said before sighing.

"Did you calm down?" she asked once more.

"Let's go, there waiting for us." she turned around and I saw her clenched her fists.

"Did you calm down, Dos?"

"Yes, but I still am pissed, though" she finally said after a minute or so.

"Good enough" Cha said before getting down the desk.

She looked so cool and cute at the same time. Her hair was in a messy bun, she wore light to no make up at all, she has low heeled high boots. a faded black jeans, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket.

She approached me and untangled the rope that was trapping my body to the chair. She pulled my arm as if saying to follow her.

We walked to a underground hall and tons of people were making noise.

"Sit there." she ordered me. She was referring to the seat, err throne, that labeled a different name.

Queen Shu
Uno

She repeated her order again but this time she pushed me into sitting in it.

Queen Shu? Who? They seem to call her Uno so she might also be their 'queen Shu'. Then again, maybe not.

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't know that they were already chaining me!

"Cha, wha-" I tried to ask her what was happening and what happened when she put on her face mask silently.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to acknowledged the presence of the long lost youngest female fighter and heir, Shu~" the announcer guy said on the stage down below as he pointed up to where we were as the audience clap and praised her.

I heard chains moving so I looked to my left and saw Matt and Bella being chained up too.

He looked shocked for minute because he saw 3 strangers with their so-called queen.

"Might you introduce us to them, Miss Shu?" the announcer guy asked grinning from ear to ear while covering the mic with his hand through another microphone over his mouth.

When she never moved, the announcer guy nodded and continued with the details of why we are here.

"The SF was dscovered accidentally by a group of teenagers. Now, they're threatening us by telling it to the higher ups because we killed 'innocent' lives." The crowd laughed, "Little did he know that we are the law."

My eyes grew wide at what I saw. It was Him!

Tyler, Tyler Cruz was one of them?! Does that mean the group of teens all came from Coastline?

"If they win, We'll let go of the,." the announcer guy continued. "If not, they die."

I looked at Matt and Bella because they were pretty surprised too. I looked at Chariza who was silently overlooking the arena.

We chose to keep silent as Tyler and a group were fighting in the arena.

We were at the top so we can't really see what was going on clearly but we can clearly see the determination of the two.

Tyler was tired. While the guy was saying stuff to him, he didn't move. He was exhausted. The guy kicked him and Tyler rolled to the outher side of the arena and hit a wall.

"You shouldn't have come here." she said, I was left speechless. She stepped on something and a mic appeared feom the floor. "Stop the fight!"

Everyone was surprised. We too, were also shooked.

"Stop this fight." she repeated.

Medics were already with Tyler as she unchained the 3 of us.

"I'll fix this. I'll fix us." she looked at me, "I'll fix us."