Chapter 16

Edited:
After the fight, 3 men came into the room we were in and put sacks on our heads.

We traveled from corridor to corridor, hallway to hallway, and door after door. We came to a stop eventually.

The sacks were removed by 'Dos'.

"Why are you here?" she said intimidately.

I looked at Matt who was looking at Bella and shock took over my body.

I looked back at 'Dos' and she smirking as if she had one jackpot from the lottery without effort.

"Oh, and if you don't talk, she gets it." she pointed to the corner of the room.

Bella had a cloth tied to her mouth that prevented her to make a sound. There was a man with a knife threatening her to shut up or he'll slice her throat. Of course, her boyfriend was super angry and tried to get free but to no avail.

I looked at Bella and she was shaking her head as if saying "No, whatever happens, Do not give her what she wants!"

I looked back at the lady with blank eyes and ignored her question.

"Why are you here?" she asked once again.

I raised a brow at her and her smirk grew even longer. She looked away from me and nodded her head to the man.

A scream full of pain enveloped the room. I looked at Matt who was trying to get loose and save his girlfriend who had a slit on her neck.

"Who will you lose? The one who treats you like a brother"

I looked at Matt who was crying.

"Or the one sister your loved one held so dearly?"

I looked at Bella who was bloody.

I can't take it anymore, I hat to answer her to save her friends! I looked down out of shame.

Then a lightbulb appeared.

"I will answer your question if you answer mine." I said with a smile but still looking at the floor.

"Oh, a bargain? Let's hear it then." she said, intrigued. She pulled a chair and sat down in front of me.

"Why do you need to know my answer?"

I heard a faint 'click' and looked up to see a gun was pointed at me.

"Without killing me" I continued.

She laughed at me like a lunatic.

"Oh dear, that may be a problem. You see, after I say my answer, I have to kill you because you'll know too much. If I kill you, then I won't hear your answer."

"Basic, Just don't kill me" I said, looking down once again, smirk growing even larger than before.

"Oh, alright! My answer is-" she said, standing up. She walked to me and held my chin up so I was looking at her eye-to-eye.

"I hate her! I want her to suffer! She took everything away from me! My title, my honor, my dignity, even my own family took sides with her." she said, eyes full of hatred and disgust. "Why can't she die already?"

"She can't, and she won't" I said looking to the lower right position. But she held my chin up again but this time, her grip was tighter, and stronger.

"Oh, She can and she will" she said.

"And how are you going to kill her? She's like a silent ninja" I said in pain as she started to dig her fingers onto my skin.

I saw movement at Dos' back.

"How, you ask? By slowly killing. EACH. AND. EVERY. ONE. OF. HER. FRIENDS! I already started with her stepfather and I won't stop until Each. And. Every. One. Of. Her. Friemds. Die. Starting. With. You. Hunter!"