Special Chapter (1/2)

"Okaa-saaan!" My first Child Megami Lee called for me from the living room.

"Later honeey!" I shouted back from the kitchen where I was preparing some finger sandwiches.

My daughter is now 4 years old and I'm already 27 ears old. Still young, right?

The father, on the other hand, is 28. But, he already looks like an oldy because of the wrinkles he gets from the stress in work.

"C'mon mommy, daddy is at the door and he doesn't want to go in unless he sees you!" she even pouted and crossed her arms. Cute.

"Haha," I laughed hysterically, "oh dear, what is up with you father today?"

I put down the knife and washed my hands. Afterwards, I carried the little angel.

"Maybe he's going cookoo?" she said while matching gesture.

"Maybe," I said.

As we made our way through the living room, I suddenly felt a worrying aura. I put down my baby and took out my swiss knife.

"Baby, stay here, okay?" I let her play with my phone to distract her. She smiled and returned her attention to the match-up game she downloaded.

I slowly opened the door without sliding off the lock.

I guess I was wrong. I do see Hunter on the porch, but he's wearing all black and a hood.

I slid off the lock and welcomed him. When 3 other men with the same attire showed up.

I was still in shock when they put a sack on top of my head. Of course I'd fight back.

And I just realized that I dropped the knife when they sacked me.

Damn It!

It was the only word on my head.

I just stopped fighting and crossed my arms. When I felt that I stopped moving, a door opening was all I can hear. Then, we moved again. They weren't speaking, but to communicate, they used their phones. How'd I know? Well, I taught Hunter that. When I want to sleep, he shows a message to our Gami (short for Megami) instead of talking to her.

We we're traveling for a long time so I checked my watch and just decided to sleep. But this doesn't mean I'm giving up. I'm just tired.

***

Sometime later, I woke up to the sound of a sliding door. I was carried off again. And some time later, I was put down.Gently?

I could hear whispers, and a head that was hit hard?

What the hell is happening here?

Those were the words that ran through my head. Was this a kidnap or a prank? Because I swear, I made a promise to not kill anymore. And I am willing to break that if there's no good reason to put me out of my house. I had lots of chores to do, not to mention 2 babies to feed.

I could hear a faint music in the background. And then I was really confused.

What the fuck is really going on here?

When the music started to become louder, and I identified it as Rather Be by Clean Bandit.

I could feel someone's prescence untying the knot of the sack ontop of my head.

And moments later, the sack fell to the ground. I was taken aback at the beautiful scenery. It was romantic, enchanting, charming, and all those adjectives. It was just plain, Majestical.

I turned my head and party poppers were all I could hear and the confetti was all I could see. The glitter started to sparkle as I see my friends and my family.