Chapter 30

Edited:
I wore the dress I bought to Hailey's garden goodbye party.

Why? Because she and me, we made up! Yeah, could my story be any more happier?

Flashback

Hailey's PoV

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Justin asked me while we were in the car.

"Yep, I really want to have my bestfriend back." I said while fixing my make up,

"Alright, if that makes you happier," he said right after shrugging

"It will, Justin. It will"

"No hard feelings, no regret-" I cut him off and gave assurance

"No nothing, just pure positivity around me" I smiled secretly, "Positive friends and positive life"

"Are you going to do plan S!" he suddenly asks

"Yeah, I really want to surprise her"

"Alright, I'll send her the invitation then!"

End of Flashback

"Hey, what' cha thinking right now?" Hunter asked as he snaked his arm around my waist. I looked up at his god-like features.

"I'm just thinking if I-we should trust her, after all the cutting edge she did to us." I sighed, reminiscing the things she did to me, to us.

"Oh c'mon, Cha! Everyone deserves a second chance," he said while lowering his head to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"I know! Why do you think I dated you after all the bullying you did when I was not in Stardom yet?" I asked while raising an eyebrow,

"Excuse me-"

"You're excused," I said while chuckling

"Ugh, I give up!" he said while turning around and headed to the car.

I ran towards him and gave him my bear attack move,

"Aww, I'm sorry." I said while surpressing my laughter at the way he was acting, "Please, continue."

"Fine, but no comments or questions until the very end, kay?" he raised his pinky finger, but instead of intertwining mine, I kissed his cheek. And his blush was so damn cute, he even avoided me by looking at his side!

"For your FYI! You actually owe me, you got me beaten up, you battered me, and you made me your slave." He said while looking serious this time. I was about to complain when he took both my arms and kissed them.

"Okay, I'm done." he said, and let go of my arms.

I started laughing at his cheesy lines. It was sincere, I know! But damn, I didn't think he'd become a softie after all the years we'd spend together.

"Stawp!" he said, I was pinching his cheeks while laughing.

He gathered my hands again and this time, he kissed me on my lips.

"C'mon, let's go now. We already spent half an hour laughing like lunatics here." He said while chuckling, "It's best if we won't keep them waiting."

"Ha! If I know, you just wanted to eat free food!"

"Well, that happens when you spend time with me for straight years. You could read me like an open manga."