Chapter 8

Edited:
"You look stupid." Austin said while pulling my blanket.

"Kuya, 5 more minues" I begged him as he was still continuing.

"Well, You snore like a giant. It kept me up!" he said annoyed.

"I do not snore!" I shouted while sitting up. "Anyways, a letter was sent to my school." I said while reaching it fromtp the bed side table.

"I'll open it later." He said while leaving me be.

I seriously needed a lock on that door. Privacy does not exist on this household.

I was ready to go when I heard mother's muffled scream through the door.

"Chariza! Don't forget to bring an umbrella, it will rain later on!"

I ignored her because something caught my eye. There was a whole bunch of boxes.

I wonder if mrs. and mr. Gibson sold their house? I hope not, I like playing with their pet dog.

I paid no attention for now and entered the car. We drove there in  silence without even glancing at each other. We arrived in no more than 20 minutes. After dropping me off, we went our seperate ways.

I saw Bella in the corridor with Matt. I thought about pranking them ut decided against it.

"So when can we tell her?" Matt said in a hushed tone

"When she's not stressed out, then we can tell her." Bella replied

"Tell me what?" I said, surprising them.

Bella leaped into Matt's arm who caught her. I raised a brow at them, and then it hit me, the two were hiding something from me.

"They're back, The daggers are back. They are looking for you to fight their new recruit."

"When did you get that message, where will it be?" she showed me her phone containing the necessary information I needed to know.

Come alone or else.
Meet us at the GOSD7
Don't keep us waiting.

"Why would he text you? If not for me, I'd think this message was meant for you and not for me." I said before handing her phone back.

"I'll go, stay low. They might have spies everywhere. Maybe a listening device bugged somewhere in places we don't suspect them to be. You too, Matt. It's too dangerous" I ordered.

"Great, I can't even do my business in peace." Matt complained.

The bell rang and we went to our rooms. We entered our classroom and saw everyone was staring at the board but we ignored it. When we were settled, we were surprised at the writing on the board.

New Student!
Hooray!!

After a few minutes, the teacher entered with someone.

"Class, we have a new student here. Please introduce yourself, Mr. Cruz" our teacher said. I froze when I heard her mention his name.

"Hey, I'm Tyler Cruz!" Tyler introduced himself. No more than one second, all the girls of the class started to scream. Tyler only scratched his head.

"Eheh, Well. I'm 16 and a transferee from Coastline Academy," he sighed "I know it's your enemy school and all, but I just want you to know that I'm different."

Different. How I hated that word when he is the one uttering it. I cursed silently. When I looked up, he was looking at me with a sly grin. Stupid Bastard, I'll wipe that grin right off your smug face. Matt seemed to notice me so he tapped my shoulder.