Chapter 12

Edited:
"D-Don't leave me..." after that, he fell unconscious again. I removed his hand and placed it in his stomach and left. Left for the bathroom.

I washed my face and got my phone to call Bella.

Yes, hello?

He's awake

Really? Good for you then, you can now rest without worrying about him!

That's my problem. He's already awake and I was about to call the doctor, then he fell asleep again!

Did you leave him to get a doctor?

N-No, why?

Good, accompany him, ok? Don't forget, he saved you, you owe him.

I ended the call and returned to him.

I sat next to him and realized that he was a messy sleeper. I went closer and heard snores and...words?!

I was about to caress his back when he moved again and talked.

"No, no! Get away from me!" He also hit my hand so I backed away a little. I decided to give him more rest so I got up and attempted to go to the sofa.

"P-please, do-don't leave me." he said while he was holding my arm. This time, he was wide awake and I was staring into his blue eyes.

I looked at him and removed his hand from my arm. I then took his hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"You okay? You were tossing ang turning while you were sleeping." I said softly but he didn't answer.

"Nightmare?" he shook his head.

"Memory." he said flatly while his entire body was shaking with fear. I hugged him to comfort him and he hugged me back, too.

"I'm here for you. I can listen, I want to listen but only if you are ready to talk about it. The question is, are you?" I whispered to him while I was caressing his back full of scratches, wounds and injuries from the explosion.

"I'm not ready, at least not yet." he said while tightening our hug,

After a few minutes, I heard his tummy growling so I chuckled and removed myself from his embrace. I was about to go when he reached for my hand again.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you, I'll just get you something to eat." I assured him. He then slowly removed his hand from mine,

"How long was I out?"

"2." I said flatly. "2 weeks."

I was slicing him an apple so he could eat. I was done and I was feeding him when he didn't open his mouth.

He took one piece and looked at it. After a while, He grinned at me and pulled me closer.

"If you don't eat, I won't eat. If I won't eat, I die. If I die, it'll all be on you" he proudly said while still offering me a piece of the apple. "I know you haven't ate since that incident ."

"H-how do you know?" I said while accepting the piece of apple shooked.

"You seriously don't remember?" he said, clearly intrigued

Now I am starting to wonder if there really was an accident that happened. According to his actions and the conversation were having, it seems like it didn't happened at all.

"Don't remember what?"

"No, nevermind." he sighed. "By the way, you haven't changed a bit Chariza Subaru."

I coughed. 7 years, when we were kids? But how can he know me unless he was or he was-

"Kyaaaah, Wait, that was you?! Oh, My God! Seriously ?" he was serious earlier but now he was holding his stomach with laughter. "And in that case, my guts were right."

"And what would that be?"

"When I got the trauma, I somehow remember my childhood. Like the dream I was having."

"How is that?" he asked, also confused.

"That's what I don't know" I slowly said.

"But I'm glad you remembered me." he said while smiling "But it was bad enough that I was already beaten by them, I didn't need you to add me more pain by beating the hell up off me."

"Eh? W-whatever! You were supposed to get suspended, but you didn't." I tried to changed the topic but he just shook his head amusingly.

"Can we get out of here, now? I hate hospitals!"

He nodded. I left the room and looked for a doctor.

We got in his home in no time. I knocked in the door and his parents didn't hesitate in letting me in.

As his mother said, I put him in his bed.

Because curiosity was killing me again, I explored his room. There was this dirty, old notebook that caught my attention the moment we arrived at his room.

I didn't know why it was freshly wet. I didn't realized that I was crying

Loser!

Die!

Useless!

Why does he still have this notebook?

In the next few pages, it was medical certificates. The conditions he got from after the incident.

Trauma.

Surgery.

Injuries on several parts of the body.

He was getting bullied again and again while I forgotten about him when I was having fun in another school with Hailey.

Why am I like this? When I am opening up, Someone will get hurt. When I am starting to trust, Someone will break it. When I am starting to understand, Somethings are still missing. Why am I like this?

"It's not your fault." someone said from behind. It was him, hugging me from my back. Trying to stop me from going crazy.

"Why did God made me? Is it so he can torture me or is it because I was made to make people suffer?" I didn't know what I was supposed to do next.

I freed myself from his embrace.

"Get well first." I said blankly before walking away.

I went home and locked myself up. I deleted all my contacts and my accounts or anything that can connect me from the outside world.

I need to find myself. I need space and time. I need....

Rest.