Chapter 24: War

Edited:
Every hour of the day, it seemed to be planned precisely.

Why? Because every time the CA students plan to humiliate us, Cha or Bella plans something to retaliate.

The whole cafeteria was quiet when we got in. We all looked for a table to suit our needs but there were only two tables. Two disgusting dining tables, two unhygienic eating places, and at the same time, two tables that can fit our needs.

We didn't waste a single second and took out all the tissues, hankies, and alcohol we had. We were supposed to clean it when Chariza spoke.

"Do not, I repeat do not clean those table!" she said harshly.

She got up on one of the tables and shouted like a maniac.

"Hey Bitches and Dickheads?" she began

"Who you calling a bitch, bitch?" someone shouted on the far left.

"Why? Did it affect you? Did it?" she said-shouted while raising a brow.

The girl didn't speak and she continued,

"Pussy!" she shouted before coughing, "Where's your student council?"

We heard chairs moving and feet making their way to us.

"What do you want, Miss Subarashi?" the president who was named Mika asked,

"Simple. Clean the mess you made," she said with a straight face.

"Why should we? You are fully capable of doing it yourselves." Mika said with the same face.

"Because if you don't, then I'd be forced to take a picture of this table and the whole cafeteria and show how you pigs, of Coastline Academy, eat and never clean up!" Chariza responded with a grin.

"Well, how can they be sure it was us? For all they know, you just want to ruin the reputation of the school. You have no right to make any further accusations." she said before turning her back on us and stepped forward.

"Then how about we post a video of you purposely trying to make it disgusting. Honestly, we are hungry, yes. But we aren't like you pigs, we'd rather eat in the hallways" Cha shot back, she started pressing buttons on her phone.

"Make a mess!" a voice much like Mika's said. "Don't leave a single spot clean!"

We heard the bustling of students. Some were cheering and some were laughing.

"They are so gonna regret this!"

"This will teach them not to mess with us!" Jennifer said, "Who do they think they are?"

I saw Mika flinched, but she quickly composed herself.

"Oh, and why don't you do exactly that?" she said with a plastic smile .

"Because it is against the rule of the Coastline Academy's guideline in the Handbook. Specifically saying that all known students must eat in a hygeinic place in the cafeteria under Page 67-68, sections A through B, bullet points 4 and 5." she explained plastering a wider grin on her face "I thought you knew that? And you call yourself an enforcer of the rules" she even added a tsk, tsk, tsk while shaking her head.

"Of course I knew that! That's why I-I" Mika was starting to stutter.

"You, you, you what, Mika?" Cha smirked, amused at what was happening.

Mika didn't return to her table but she ran out of the dining hall.

"I'm counting 1 to 10, if these tables are cleaned before the count of ten. The videos and photos go viral on the internet where hundreds of thousands of people can see it" she returned her attention to shocked Coastliner's.