Chapter 13:

Edited:
His PoV

I don't know where she could've gone!

Yep, she's missing. The amazing Chariza, gone, vanished, poofed into oblivion.

Damn it, I'm starting to lose it again!

It's been like what, a day? and no one has found her yet. Not even her best friend!

I thought of asking my mother at school. I went straight to her office and knocked before I entered.

"Ah, sir Jason. Any news about the transf-" she stopped asking when she saw me.

"-------?! What are you doing here?"

"Why are you so surprised that it was me? Were you expecting a teacher? So sorry to be a disappointment ." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, -------?" she asked me.

"Has Chariza reported back to you?" I said straight to the point.

"Oh, I thought she would've been with you. If she isn't, then where is she? I still haven't gave her her scholarship." She fixed the folders on top of her desk and put it inside her drawers.

I froze.

"Scholarship? That never happened here in all my life I've been a student in Stardom. You mean to say, she doesn't and didn't pay her tuition? Then how in hell did she could've studied here in the 'most elite and prestigious' school?" I shouted with confusion.

I then remember one of her conversation in the past.

"Wait, then if you're a so-called gangster, how did you get into Stardom?" Matt questioned.

I stopped walking because I didn't know how, either.

"Honestly, I don't know."

I didn't why I had listened to them but I'm glad I did. Though, I had forgotten to ask her about it.

"Ah, that is confidential and-" she bit her lower lip.

"And?"

"And nothing, heheh" she awkwardly laughed as if trying to hide something.

"God damn it, mother! Are we still playing this game?"

"It's not my story to tell," She said with a sigh. "Why are you even asking me anyway? Why would you care for someone who beated you up and gave you suspension?"

She has a point, my subconscious argued.

"Because reasons," I shrugged it off. She has no right to meddle with my problem. Even if she was the remaining family I have left.

I was surprised when she stood up from her chair and went to the window.

"You know, that girl. Chariza? She really is something." She laughed lightly.

"What are you getting at, mother?" I said impatiently.

"What I'm trying to saying is, -------, she has a great impact on you. She's a good influence to you. Starting the day you met? I was reported that the number of your victims in the Black List have been immensely reduced."

Good influence, my ass. I'm scared of her!

I hesitantly walked over to the next window.

"You haven't been bullying anyone for petty excuses like spilled juice. You haven't gone home drunk or passed out. You haven't had blood to wash in your clothes. And so far? You haven't failed any subject fields."

She turned to face me with a disappointed frown.

"All I'm saying is that she changed you for the better. Well, except for the injury you had to injure after saving her from the."

I met her small glinting eyes.

"Right," I sighed "Speaking of parts of the school, wouldn't it be fair for other students to have perfectly nice classrooms while for some have to deal with the destruction?"

She chuckled, probably at my stupidity.

"That was why I was looking for sir Jason. All students in Stardom, including you, need to relocate for the time being at Coastline Academy."

"Whaaat?!"

"That's what I said! But I couldn't do anything about it since they voted on it. 19 teachers to 1, unfair wasn't it?"

I ignored her and walked away. I went where my feet went.

After a long walk, I found myself at a convenience store. I bought some food and beer for the gang.

Haaa, Why do I have to be a delinquent and a varsity player?

I was third in line when a short girl slipped in front of me. I ignored it because she or others might think I'm harassing her.

That time when I was finally second, the short girl was taking out her wallet for all her noodles and chips and sodas.

"Ma'am, that will be P750.49" the cashier said with a smile. What the-? How can someone spend that much in one day in a small convenience store?

That gold digger! I saw the cashier she put in extra things to her receipt so I confronted the cashier.

"Miss, she didn't order any cigarettes, or bottles of beers, or a lollipop." When I said that, the girl looked at the screen and realized that my statement was correct.

"Hey! I didn't get those things. Miss, may I please have a word with your manager." the petite girl asked politely.

"I'm sorry, but he's out. Come again some other time." The cashier smiled ever so sweetly that it made me gag.

"Well you could give me my money back." she said, her smile disappearing "Right?"

The cashier tensed. She was probably intimidated.

"I-I'm sorry, All sales are final!" The cashier blirted out.

"Are you going to give me back my money or will I make a scandal?" The girl blackmailed.

"F-fine! I'll pay for those thing out of my own wage. Please do not tell this to anyone!" The cashier pleaded as she handed her cash and a plastic bag containing her things. And more.

After that scene, she went out of the store. The cashier didn't try to pull that trick with me anymore so I finished with half the drama I was hoping for.

I left the store but was surprised that someone tapped me by my shoulder. No one ever did that to me so I was pissed. Except for her, though, Chariza can do that to me without even flinching.

"What?!" I said in a pissed-off voice.

"Geez, no need to be hot-headed! I was going to give this to you!" she gave the plastic where all the beers were. "I don't drink."

A grin formed into my mouth, she was also given a pack of cigars as I remember.

"Miss, are you a smoker?" I asked her with the wolfish tone I use with girls when I want them to fess up.

"No." she said flatly.

"Then why are you keeping the cigars?" She looked at the bag she was holding containing the cigarettes and was flustered.

"Oh no! I-I'll give it to my friends, thank you by the way! Bye." Was she in a hurry? Because she practically sprinted away in the next alley.

Since I had nothing better to do, I followed her.

You look like a creep! my subconscious reminded me.

It's just out of curiosity! I retorted.

I was losing sight of the girl, but luckily I stopped to breathe when she stopped in front of a door.

A big graffiti was spray-painted on top of the door she had entered.

xSFx

I came across that acronym once. Not entirely sure, but I think I have a lead to where might Chariza be.