Special Chapter (2/2)

Spoiler Alert!

This is a next generation preview

Megami Kireina's PoV

"Congratulations, ms. Kireina!" the principal said to me, "You have been chosen to be the exhange student of one of Korea's prestigious schools!"

"Watashi wa Kōeidesu, Shuyōna!" (I am honored, principal!)

"Make us proud, Megami!" she smiled sweetly,

***

I am Megami Kireina, the first child of Chariza Subarashi and Hunter Kireina. I am 15 years old and lived in Japan for all my life.

I am a Junior at Sky Academy, and soon, I will also be a student in Korea! Joongdong to be exact.

***

"Anata to hanarete sabishiku narimasu!" (I will miss you!) my bestfriend, Tori, said while wiping her tears. "But I don't understand why you want to leave our country. Are you unhappy here?"

"Īe (No), you misunderstand!" I sighed, "It's just that I want to help the school out. If I won't accept their offer, it will make my parents disappointed at me!"

"Oh, I understand!" her face suddenly lit up, "Good luck! And find me some cute guys to date, okay?"

"It sounds to me that you are excited that I am leaving!" I chuckled, "But I won't really look for boys there since I'm only there for a program and studies."

"Aww! Can you atleast try to make friends of opposite sex?" she said while clasping her hands,

"Fine, it's not like I can do anything to disobey my bestfriend!"

"Arigatōgozaimashita, Megami-san!"

"No prob!" I looked at my warch and realized that it was already late and I had to go home, "Hey Tori! I'm going to leave now, Sayōnara!"

"Sayōnara!"