Chapter 9

Edited:
Not a few steps forward, I got hit in the head. I opened my eyes and found out my glasses fell on the cold hard ground.

This really angered me because that glasses reminded me of HIM and no one, not even my family, dares to touch it. I didn't know if they were scared that I would do something to them once I knew they did something to it or that or they just seem to respect me and my life.

At those moments, all hell broke loose.This time was the real battle.

You see, SF is an association made by the  government to be substitute 'lookouts' for when police units were out of sight. I became one of them when one of the most highly respected fighter in SF, some officials from the government, and my brother saw me fight against a group of robbers without getting injured or scared, those were the daggers. The SF made me one of the master's underlings so when he dies, I get to run the place.

We continued to fight until he was out of breath. I then kicked him in his chest so he fell.

"One of the many perks I like in SF is that the government approves of every action the members do thinking it is for the best of the country. In other words, everything I do is legal." I grabbed him.

I took at the back of his collar and dragged him like a ragged doll. I went to the brick part of the building and started smashing him, dragging him, and pushing him against the wall. His arms were too weak and fragile so he saved every strength of what was left of him. He whined in pain as I continued what I had started.

I was about to end him when Bella and Matt rushed to me with my glasses polished cleaned. I took it in my free hand and wore it.

"Matt, do something about the body in our class. Bella, ask permission if we could use the PA system." they understood every word but didn't move.

I looked at the wounded man in my hand and saw him pleading for freedom. I wanted to kill him  but I just dragged him with me to the PA system of the school where I tied him up into a chair and duct taped his mouth shut.

"Good Morning dear Stardom students, this announcement is to notify you that this week's of class is now cancelled due to uhm certain circumstances? We all must ask you to get dismissed as soon as possible for the safety of the people who is in this area right now. All the schoolwork you will miss will be taken up for the next few Saturdays of the following week. Thank you for your cooperation if you decided to leave without panicking." I took a deep breathe and was supposed to continue when the door to the room opened woth a bang with Bella tired as if running in a marathon.

"17 bombs have been discovered scattered across the campus." when she was finished in taking deep breaths, she looked to her right were Dexter was and pointed at him without saying a word.

I went back and pressed a button to continue my long ass speech that students and staffs were ignoring. "The hell are you still seated in there for? As far as I'm concerned, if you don't get out of the gates, there will be no more lessons to be taught to anyone! So move!"

Everyone was leavin except for one classroom. Our classroom.

I quickened my pace so I can reach them in time. To hell with it!

I opened the door and shouted "Move!" to everyone but no one did.

They started to leave in a single line, the teachers stayed asking how they can help, I ran to the PA system to announce one more thing. Good thing this wasn't loud enough for the whole city to hear us, right?

"Excuse me, but if someone knows how to detonate bombs, please come forward in the teachers' lounge ASAP, thank you" I said rushing but still sweetly.

I went back and saw the guy and his gang along with every male teacher in our school around the tables in the lounge.

As if in cue, the PE teacher of the freshmen was reading my mind out loud.

"You know how to detonate bombs?" I asked suspiciously.

Everyone nodded so I let them be. I gave them the location Bella gave me awhile ago and let them do their magic.