Chapter 5

Edited:
Today is my first day of punishment! I wish I had Bella with me, Nerdy had a warning and that beef Jerky got suspension. Well, better start early to end early.

I readied myself for kuya. I went downstairs and hid my face in case he jumped out somewhere. I stealthily went to the kitchen to avoid him. It doesn't look like he was home.

"You look stupid, you know?" he said out of nowhere. I screamed in surprise because he was in the stool reading a newspaper.

"Kuya! You scared me!" I said irritatingly

"So, you gonna tell me what happened?" he put down the coffee he was drinking.

"I defended the bullied and they gave me a punishment for taking it too far. I don't even know the guy" I calmly said while throwing my eraser. I sat next to him and ate a cookie.

"I thought you weren't going to continue that streak of yours since you were announced as the youngest skilled female fighter of SF?" he asked me again after sipping coffee.

"I said that, didn't I? I also said that I will still fight in some circumstances such as defending the weak." I still said but this time I threw a crumpled paper. He nodded and gestured me to eat breakfast,

After my morning rituals, we went to school to get my schedules.

If I start now, maybe I can get extra credit from other unsuspecting teachers! or not, but that's okay.

"Cha, where are you going?" Bella asked who just showed up. We were going to the building together.

"I'm going to clean the auditorium. Which is supposed to be your punishment as well!" I pouted. "Were supposed to be best friends!"

"Eheh, sorry!" she replied while fiddling with her hair "Anyways, do your parents know or only Austin?"

"Only Austin knows."

The bell rang so I started to clean the auditorium. It took time, but I finished it in no time!

I went to the classroom and sneakily sat down. The prof was looking at the board so he didn't notice me.

Matt tapped my shoulder and gave me worksheets and seatworks from the first subject. It was easy so I finished it. I copied the notes so I wouldn't have to do anything in recess.

Matt tapped me at my shoulder again and gave me an intermediate pad. I was tasked to create a letter to the most important person in my life. I'll do it later.

Matt tapped me again but he just handed me a piece of paper with a annoying message:

I have nothing better to do =D

I crumpled the paper and threw it at him. He caught it so I just kicked his seat.

"And if anyone has questions about the light music club, I am open at the third floor." the teacher said that caught my attention.

When was the last time I sang something? 4th grade. Eh, I'll go just because I'm curious and because I have nothing better to do.

***

I went there and saw that only three poeple were there. The prof said to wait for 10 minutes for students who are running late.