Chapter 17

Edited:
She was pointing a gun at me. She was smiling like a lunatic. She was going to take my life away from me. Heck, she even knew my name when all my friendships didn't have an idea!

I was acting tough until I heard a noise at my right. There was this sudden aura that I couldn't make out.

I sighed and gave up hope. I closed my eyes and counted to three.

One...

Two...

Bang!

A gunshot fired, I didn't open my eyes.

Was I in Heaven, why does it still feel the same way.

"Ouch! Shit!" I swiftly opened my eyes and I was shock to see a dead body on me.

"Seriously, get your ass out of here before they kill you" she said. I didntjust realize that I was free.

I was still looking at her figure. I must be going crazy, my subconscious is making me guilty again when I already am.

"Get up before I kill you." she said softly.

Kill me? What was she talking about?

"How? H-How are you going to kill me?" I asked, still confused.

I don't understand her. One moment she's as cold as ice, and the next she's nice, she disappears, then reappears and says she'll fix us, then the next, she's here trying to kill me!

She was silent for God knows how long so I looked at the floor and stared at her feet.

I took steps towards her until I was inches away. I could hear her heart raising, I held her left shoulders and whispered something that made her scared.

"You already killed me the last time, I won't let it happen again."

She tensed and I saw her legs shaking. I pushed her against the wall but didn't loosen the grip on her shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry" she whispered.

"I said I was sorry. I didn't know the bullying didn't stop! I tried my best but I was still beaten. Why?" she said, wiping off her tears using her right wrist. "Why won't they kill me?" she sobbed.

I took of her finger which was covering my mouth. I held her hands using my free hand.

"If they kill you? How can I forgive you? How can you make up for your mistakes?" I asked looking calm.

I let out a small chuckle.

She was just so cute and adorable. Seeing her like this, it made you forget that you were beaten up by this chich.

I put my hand on her cheeks and wiped away her tears using my thumb.

"And no, it won't change the way I look at you now. You were, you are, and you will always be the person who made my life... exciting?"

I saw her laugh a little but she looked down at the floor.

"What do I do?" she said while sobbing. With my other hand, I raised her chin so she was forced to look at me.

"How about we get out of here? We have a lot of catching up to do." I suggested. She nodded in response.

I removed my hands and turned my back hoping she'll follow me.

But I was attacked!