6

Today was the day when we were meeting the Prince. Hannah prepared the bath for me, the same rose petals present. After washing, Georgia did my make up while Vivianne dressed me.

I was wearing an off-shoulder red gown that was high in font and low at the back. It's sleeves went down until my wrists. The sleeves were just a light material that it was almost see-through. The neckline took an inch from my neck. The dress outlined my curves.

Hannah fixed my hair into a messy bun that was just curls hair pinned into place but it looked wonderful. I slipped on a pair of red heels. My make up was light except for my lipstick which was red.

"You can look now," Georgia said and made me face the full body mirror.

I gasped, "Wow."

My maids all nodded and smiled proudly. I hugged them all before heading out and going to the Great hall where almost everybody was present. The only ones missing were Beatrice, Claire, Harmonia, Carmel, and Gayle.

I took a seat beside Julianne and Harriet. Claire would sit beside Christine who was beside Julianne.

Harriet was wearing a light pink gown with an empress waist. Her hair was curled and styled in a half up half down style.

Julianne wore a royal blue off shoulder gown. It had silver designs on the bottom and she looked like nobility. He hair was put into a bun that was styled as a rose.

Christine was wearing a white gown that was a sweetheart type dress. Her waist was beaded with gold beads and her hair was left down into curls.

"You guys look great!" I exclaimed.

"Well, my maids worked real hard for me." Julianne replied.

"Thank you," Christine said with a slight blush.

"We may look great but when we're seated next to you we look like trying hard brats." Harriet stated and laughed.

We followed her laughter since it was too contagious.

"No, we all look like trying hard brats." I corrected which caused more laughter.

Claire entered the hall, chatting with Carmel.

Claire wore a sky blue gown that was also high in the front and low on the back. Although hers was higher in the front than mine. Her slim body fitted the dress that was a sweetheart type.

Carmel wore an orange dress to stand out, but it also matched her orange-ish brown hair.

Claire saw us and sat on the empty seat beside Christine.

"Oh my! You all look like goddesses!" Claire exclaimed.

"Stop lying, Claire." Harriet scolded and we all laughed.

Gayle and Harmonia came together inside and now, only Beatrice was missing.

"Is everyone here yet?" Madame Lourdes questioned.

"Beatrice isn't here yet." I said.

Then the doors opened and Beatrice came in green dress. She was wearing the first gown I've ever worn in here. I almost snickered.

"Lady Beatrice. Have you forgotten our first rule?" Madame Lourdes asked.

"Always be punctual, Madame."

"And you are?"

"Late." She replied.

"This is the first warning, Lady Beatrice. Now go find an empty seat."

She moved and sat down next to Harriet who was next to me.

"Everyone, behave yourselves when you aren't the one who the Prince is talking to." She saskd before leaving, probably to tell Tony to enter.