37

I knocked on Aino's door. She opened it with a raised eyebrow.

"It's time," I said.

Her eyes widened and she ran back to her room to prepare. I went to Cara's room next and said the same thing. Harriet informed Abrianna while Claire informed Grace. Julianne informed Abigail and Adalene while Christine went to Celestiana.

I rushed back to the suite and checked everything. The girls came filing in. The room was designed with red and white. Balloons were floating to the ceiling. The bed was moved out and replaced by a large mat with a lot of pillows and stuffed toys. I'm sure Celestiananwill love this. We quickly positioned ourselves to hide when Claire announced that Celestiana was coming.

Harriet turned the lights off and crouched down. The door creaked open and a little light came inside the room.

"Hello?" Celestiana called.

Harriet turned the lights back on the same time we jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!"

Celestiana was pleasantly surprised. She read the banner and observed the room. She broke into a wide smile and asked, "Why did you do this?"

I smiled, "We wanted to."

"Thank you!" She exclaimed.

Claire pulled her to sit on the throne we placed in the front, "Sit down! We still have a lot to do!"

We sat down on our places and wated for Claire to facilitate.

"Girls, this is our first game." Claire stated.

The night was spent squealing, laughing, and basically happinness just invaded the room. After about three hilarious games, We sat back down to rest.

"Who do you think will get married next?" Grace asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not a fortune teller."

Celestiana smirked, "Well, I have a guess."

"Who?" Claire asked.

We all turned to her but she just smiled and shrugged. We groaned in response.

"You're not going to tell us, aren't you?" Harriet asked.

She smiled as she shook her head, "Now let's drink!"

They got their glasses of wine while I got some juice.

Celestiana raised her glass, "To my wedding!"

We raised our cups and drank. They refilled their cups and I just watched them.

"To all of our love lives!" Celestiana exclaimed.

We cheered and drank. They refilled it again and made more toasts. I could only watch as they got drunk. Christine and Celestiana were handling their drunkness well but Julianne and Aino were anything but.

"Let's . . . go . . . shower!" Julianne exclaimed. Her words were slurry and her eyes were dropping.

Aino shook her head, "No! We're going to go frolic in the land of beards."

I stiffled a laugh by clamping my mouth shut with ny hand.

"And where is that land you speak of?" Adalene asked.

Aino stood up and pointed to the door that leads to Tony's room, "There!"

Julianne stood abruptly, "I'll go there first!"

She ran to the door but Aino caught up with her, "No, I will!"

Wait. They aren't supposed to go there! "Stop!" I yelled and ran to them.

Too late, they opened the door and landed on their faces as they did. I put a hand on my forehead and shook my head.

The other girls ran to us and stared at the other side in disbelief.

Abraham stared at us in shock. Nicholas had an amused expression on. Tony was alarmed. Aimo was confused. Earl was concerned. The others mirrored Abraham's face.

"What's happening?" Aimo asked.

I locked eyes with Tony. Not knowing what to do. Julianne and Aino still lay on the cold floor.

Earl and Nicholas came to them and picked them up.

"Are we in the land of beards?" Julianne asked as she cupped her hand on Earl's chin.

"No! We're in the land of jerks," Aino replied and slapped Nicholas in the face.

I contained my laugh again.

"You're drunk," Nicholas told her.

She shook her head, "No I'm not! You're drunk."

"Let's get them in their rooms," Earl suggested.

"No! I want to have fun! We're partying!" Julianne countered.

"Wait, What's happening?" Celestiana asked.

"We're having a stag party," William replied.

"We're having a bridal shower," Christine said.

"But why is it at the same time?" Harriet asked.

I gulped and looked at Tony. He sighed and said, "It was pure coincidence."

"Let's go to beard land!" Julianne exclaimed.

"Alright. We're going." Earl told her. He turned to us, "I think we should let these two rest. They've had enough partying."

"Yay!" Julianne exclaimed and clapped happily, "We're going to the land of beards!"

Aino was already passed out and Nicholas was carrying her bridal style, "I'm putting her to bed."

"Take care of my sister, Nicholas. If you do anything funny, I swear I'llㅡ" Aimo threatened.

"Don't worry, Aimo." Nicholas cut off, "When I lay her down, I'll come back here."

"You better," Aimo stated.

Earl and Nicholas left the room with the girls in their arms.

"Well, now that we know we're both having parties, how about joining it together?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, sure. Where should we do it?" Beall asked.

I don't think we should continue the party. It's already early in the morning and we haven't had an inch of sleep.

Claire seemed to read my mind as she said, "It's four in the morning. How about a sleepover?"

They nodded in agreement. Then, after about five minutes, the Princess suite was filled with mattresses pillows, and blankets. We decided that two can share a mattress. I was paired with Ada. Celestiana slept with Grace. Abigail was with Harriet. Claire and Cara were together. Christine was with Abrianna. Tony was with William. Abraham was with a boy that was named Anthony. Twain was with Beall. Aimo was with the guy named Christian.

"The wedding is in a few days," Abigail said, "Are you all excited?"

I yawned, "Yup. I come to believe that it would be the best wedding in history."

We all settled down on the mattresses and pulled the covers on us.

"Good night, guys." Grace said.

"Good night," We replied.